Profile for mx5matt > Reviews

mx5matt

Marmite Limited Edition Gold 250g
Marmite Limited Edition Gold 250g

5.0 out of 5 stars Go to B&M bargains where it is under £2, 26 Nov 2013
I love Marmite. Whether smeared on toast or straight off the spoon, but for heavens sake don't pay this price. I got some in B&M bargains last week for about £1.50. I'm not surprised they are doing free delivery....... they are making a fortune on every jar. It's milder than normal Marmite (which non-Marmiters will like) but at this price people are being taken for a ride. Shame on you seller.

Personalised Broken Heart Joining Keyring Engraved
Personalised Broken Heart Joining Keyring Engraved
Offered by County Engraving

3.0 out of 5 stars Item good, engraving not great, 27 Oct 2013
I bought this as a little token to give to my wife when we got married in New York a couple of weeks ago. The keyring itself is good quality, nice chunky size and weight. Unfortunately the engraving isn't quiet as good. The one pictured (showing "Jackie" and "Wayne") is the kind of font I wanted but did not say what the font was, so I had to make a best guess and alas I was wrong. The font that I have chosen is next to impossible to see on the keyring. You have to catch the light just right to be able to read it. Only 3 out of 5 i'm afraid.

Religion Men's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Cuff HBLOC

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch - highly recommend, 13 Nov 2012
I have been wearing "cuff" watches for a few years now and have been keeping an eye out for a well priced, fairly simple replacement for my old one. As soon as I saw this I wanted it; when I saw the price I wanted two (but I restrained myself!). It is chunky but not heavy (in my opinion), nice wide strap with soft lining and very comfortable to wear. General construction seems good - I don't expect it to be tested too much working in an office! The face is the best feature in my opinion - the Half Penny design really pops (the picture doesn't do it justice). It takes a bit of getting used to not having numbers around the edge or a date function but all in all I am 100% happy with my purchase. I thoroughly recommend it to any cuff enthusiasts out there!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, works well, 16 May 2011
I bought this item because I have been getting severe pains in my elbow from playing squash. When I wear this it reduces the pain by 90%. Very glad that I bought it. Thoroughly recommend.