Profile for D.K. > Reviews

Undeniable
Undeniable
Price: 2.91

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful Read!, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Undeniable (Kindle Edition)
I received this ARC from the awesome author in exchange for an honest review, so here it is..

4 and 1/2 - 5 Breath-taking stars!!

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

I'm totally in love with this book!!

It was short, but that didn't dim an ounce of how beautiful it was. It got me hooked right from the start and till the last word! Loved how a few things remained a mystery till the end. Loved how the characters came together in this story.

Again.. it was PERFECT!

And this baby was steamy!

Can't wait to read more of this beautiful work!!

Great job!

Surrender (A Dangerous Man, #4)
Surrender (A Dangerous Man, #4)

3.0 out of 5 stars A Good Closure, 14 Dec 2013
I received this ARC from the lovely author in return for an honest review, so here it is...

3 stars!!

A really good closure to a sweet story.. though I'd much rather have read all 4 books in quick succession rather than far apart.

Nice writing. Flows smoothly. A very happy ending (which I really loved).

All in all, I'm thinking the whole series (read together) can be 4 stars :)

I'm thinking, good job, Ms. Grey, and looking forward for more work..

Cheers!

Claim (A Dangerous Man, #3)
Claim (A Dangerous Man, #3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward for more, 19 Oct 2013
I have received an ARC from the lovely author of this book in exchange for an honest opinion, so here it is..

I'm thinking 2, maybe around 2 and 1/2 stars..

Okay, here is the thing about this one..

I liked David's POV, but this book hasn't given that much of an insight into his mind or a really good look on his past.. I mean, I still don't know what's going on in his mind except that he fell in love at first sight.. which is sweet; and that I know how a hard business man he is from his business dealings.

I liked the Pac-man analogy, I thought it was well-used. I LOVED his interactions with Carole and how he's building his story with Felt.

Liked the brief glimpses of the first meeting with Sophie (but most of his scenes with her felt like they were cut short and/ or a abruptly interrupted).

So, this book felt more like a filler, for the first 2 books, than an independent one. My thought was that I'd have loved to read those thoughts in the other 2 books.. I mean, like alternating Point of Views.. this way, you can relate when things are happening to know exactly what's going on in both characters' heads.

A few editing errors here and there. Also, [there was a mistake towards the end, when she tells him that she meant what she'd told him "last night" though it was three days ago.. (hide spoiler)]

It was only at that last chapter that I got what I was craving.. to know exactly what's gonna happen, but even that was brief :(

So, this gave me a few glimpses here and there, yet still left me wanting to know more. A LOT more..

Still looking forward to the next one ;)

Thanks for the lovely author for this opportunity to continue to read her lovely story; and wishing her all the best :)

Games of the Heart (The 'Burg Series Book 4)
Games of the Heart (The 'Burg Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Go-To Author 10++ stars, 15 Aug 2013
Can't get enough of Ms. Ashley's work.. each one is a precious piece of art.. at least for me. An absolute joy! A delightful surprise at every turn!

For You (The 'Burg Series Book 1)
For You (The 'Burg Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Go-To Author 10++ stars, 15 Aug 2013

The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland Series Book 2)
The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Go-To Author 10++ stars, 15 Aug 2013
BLEW MY MIND!!! HOT HOT AND JUST PLAIN AWESOME!!

Sommersgate House
Sommersgate House
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars My Go-To Author 10++ stars, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sommersgate House (Kindle Edition)

Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series Book 1)
Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series Book 1)
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars My Go-To Author 10++ stars, 15 Aug 2013
Didn't even know it could be that good!! Not in my WILDEST DREAMS!!

The Gamble
The Gamble
Price: 2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars My Go-To Author 10++ stars, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Gamble (Kindle Edition)

Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain Series Book 2)
Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain Series Book 2)
Price: 2.55