Profile for Jojo > Reviews

Content by Jojo

Jojo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gadget Giant ® New Genuine TAN Series Suede Leather Luxury Feel Smart Flip Wallet Stand Case Cover for the New iPad Air iPad 5 with Full Auto Sleep Wake Function - Rainbow Shooting Stars iPad Air / iPad 5 Case & LCD Screen Protector for iPad Air
Offered by LaughOutLoud24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent IPad case., 20 Oct 2014
Great case for my new IPad Air. Gives good protection while allowing all functions to be carried out. Turns IPad on on opening case and is very colourful so I can locate it quickly. Very pleased, just what I wanted.

What We Did On Our Holiday [DVD]
What We Did On Our Holiday [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rosamund Pike

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest film for a long time., 15 Oct 2014
Can't wait to see this film again. I loved it. Friends and I cried with laughter and then cried again at sad bits. Despite two sad themes, it is sort of a feel good film. I did think, should I be laughing as much as this - but it was impossible not to.
Everyone in it was excellent especially the children. Done on the same lines as Outnumbered with children improvising part of it. Such a clever idea as children funnier than any script. Don't want to go in to detail as will spoil it but laughing still at my favourite scene (clapping and lights involved). Congratulations to Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin - long may you make us laugh like this.
Oh and beautiful scenery, Scotland looks great.

The Letter for the King
The Letter for the King
by Tonke Dragt

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 20 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book and I'm not the age group it's aimed at. Adventure with a quest. What more could you want? I found the characters interesting, story moved along at a good pace. Would make a good film. Passed it on to my local library when I had finished it.

Delicious Dishes for Diabetics
Delicious Dishes for Diabetics
by Robin Ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cookery book, 11 Sep 2013
This is a very good recipe book, you can just feel the sunshine in these recipes. They are clearly explained, Robin knows his stuff. I'm not a diabetic, just want to eat healthily and this book will help. Did buy a copy for a friend who is a diabetic.

There She Goes (Original Single Version)
There She Goes (Original Single Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Old hit but a goody., 26 July 2013
Liked this the first time around then heard it on radio and decided i needed it on my Kindle Fire as well.

The Instant Classical Collection - 100 essential classical masterworks
The Instant Classical Collection - 100 essential classical masterworks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 9 July 2013
Comprehensive variety of classical pieces. Ideal for some one dipping a toe in the water of classical music. I bought it for my Kindle to take on holiday with me

How Can This Be Love
How Can This Be Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 28 Jun 2013
Loved this song for years and now wanted it on Kindle. He has a different type of voice and this is a great song.

Lonely Boy
Lonely Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lonely Boy (MP3 Download)
Wanted this on Kindle, have loved it for years. Such a great song and a different type of voice. Been a favourite for years.

You Don't Have To Be Jewish (Original 1965 Cast Recording)
You Don't Have To Be Jewish (Original 1965 Cast Recording)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, funny, funny., 28 Jun 2013
Have known of this for years (especially story of Jewish mother and daughter phone call) but never had a copy. So decided to put it on Kindle. I'm not Jewish but love the humour.

Who Is He (And What Is He to You)? (Album Version)
Who Is He (And What Is He to You)? (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song and singer, 28 Jun 2013
He has a great voice and sings great songs. Recently saw a documentary about him on tv, it was very interesting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3