Profile for AngelicKaty > Reviews

Harley Proform Pressure Relief Cushion - Coccyx
Harley Proform Pressure Relief Cushion - Coccyx
Offered by Salveo Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 16 May 2014
Having been diagnosed with Coccydynia and suffering much pain for the last year I needed a cushion to relieve the pressure on my coccyx when sitting. This cushion does the job brilliantly and I've only had it for two days! I like the size and it works equally well on my sofa or garden bench. The blue soft-touch zip-off cover (not pictured) over the sponge is a nice touch, as is the plastic carry bag it comes in, which means I can take it with me easily when visiting friends. I would highly recommend it to anyone with an inflammed coccyx.

DELARA Real Leather Handbag - White
DELARA Real Leather Handbag - White
Offered by DELARA

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 16 May 2014
I wanted a white leather hobo-style bag and this one is excellent value for money for leather. It's also a nice, bright, optic white (not a grubby or off-white) which I wanted to match a bright white dress. The bag is also a perfect size - not too big or too small - just the perfect size to take all your everyday essentials. The strap is also the perfect length to carry in the hand or tuck under the arm. I haven't used my bag yet, but I'm very pleased with it and would recommend it to others.

H & L Russel Travel Roll Storage Bags, Set of 2, 60 x 40 cm
H & L Russel Travel Roll Storage Bags, Set of 2, 60 x 40 cm
Offered by SelectiveGoods

1.0 out of 5 stars Next to useless!, 6 Feb 2014
I'm sorry,but these storage bags didn't meet my expectations at all. The mechanism for sealing them simply doesn't work. Not impressed! :(

PetSafe Staywell Original 2-Way Pet Door - Medium - White
PetSafe Staywell Original 2-Way Pet Door - Medium - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 6 Feb 2014
I bought this as a straight replacement for a previous dog door. It's a good and robust design and my Westie uses it with little trouble, which is more than can be said for my husband fitting it as it is very slightly bigger than the previous door and him indoors had to get out his hack-saw ... again! ;)

66fit Inflatable Round Velvet Cushion - Grey , 46cm
66fit Inflatable Round Velvet Cushion - Grey , 46cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 6 Feb 2014
I bought this to relieve pain in my coccyx when sitting. However, it's not that easy to get comfortable on it. I have found that under-inflating it slightly makes this easier, but it still doesn't provide the relief I was hoping for. Also, the "Velvet" finish of the plastic doesn't make it any less sweat-inducing! :(

Blackberry Leather Case for Blackberry 9900, 9930
Blackberry Leather Case for Blackberry 9900, 9930
Offered by DeviceFun

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 6 Feb 2014
I can't believe what great value this case is. Hard-wearing, looks good, fits and protects my Blackberry and even contains a magnetic to automatically lock my phone when I holster it. Brilliant!

Wisdom Clean Between Interdental Brushes 20 Count, Large, 3 Pack
Wisdom Clean Between Interdental Brushes 20 Count, Large, 3 Pack
Offered by KrystalDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 Feb 2014
These brushes work well in the tight space between my teeth and are great value - particularly compared to what my dentist was charging for an equivalent product!

Ladies Designer Style Faux Leather Ostrich Effect Shoulder Tote Handbag Grab Bags Nude
Offered by KCMODE

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks more expensive than it is, 6 Feb 2014
This is a really good bag for the money and the Ostrich effect finish disguises well the fact that it's not actually leather. The neutral colour will be a useful addition to my accessories. My only (slight) criticism is that the handle is a little bit too gold - the bag would look classier if this was toned down a litte. Great value though.

Purple Leather Inside & Out Birkin Inspired Handbag In Beautiful Italian Leather With Gold Trims With Natural Sand Coloured Leather Lining Slide In Mobile Phone Pocket And Inner Zip Pocket And Labelled Made In Italy. By Handbag Bliss
Offered by Handbag Bliss!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Purple Colour, 6 Feb 2014
I've been looking for an elegant purple bag for ages and I loved this bag as soon as I opened the package. The colour online is accurate - a true bright(ish) purple - and I received many compliments on it the very first day I used it. It's a real statement bag and easily carries everything I need. My only (slight) criticism is that the leather is very stiff - not soft at all - but I guess this rigidity helps it retain its shape and not collapse. I would highly recommend it! :)

Blackberry Pocket Case for Curve 9350/9360/9370 - Sky Blue
Blackberry Pocket Case for Curve 9350/9360/9370 - Sky Blue
Offered by B2B TRADING

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value!, 23 Aug 2013
I couldn't believe how inexpensive this case was so ordered it and am delighted. It's astonishingly good value and looks good too. The integral magnet locks my BB Curve on holstering and is a nice snug fit - I've dropped my phone twice recently onto a hard surface and as well as remaining safely in the case, my phone wasn't damaged at all. This case does the job and I would highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2