Profile for A Warren > Reviews

1 oz Paper Soufflé Cup Dry Waxed White Pack Of 250
1 oz Paper Soufflé Cup Dry Waxed White Pack Of 250
Offered by Jenpak Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Service!, 18 Nov. 2014
I use these cups as sample pots when I do food festivals. I had a major food festival coming up and realised I was totally out of the cups.

After a direct email explaining my plight, the cups were with me within a day or so which I was incredibly grateful for.

Small Green Hardwearing Plastic Dog & Cat Bed Pet Basket
Small Green Hardwearing Plastic Dog & Cat Bed Pet Basket

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in dreadful condition!, 12 Jun. 2013
I bought this basket based on the excellent reviews so was extremely disappointed when it arrived.

Firstly, it was nothing like the lovely dark green as displayed in the picture (more bright Kermit the frog green!) but worst of all was the condition it arrived in.

It had been roughly packaged in what looked like black bin liner (which in itself didn't bother me at all) but when I opened it, the basket was completely battered, bent, warped and unbelievably, filthy dirty! As the underside rim was also buckled, it didn't even sit flat on the floor!

For £5.00, I wasn't expecting it to be the finest quality, but as I pointed out to the seller, I have bought many things on Amazon for that price and none of them arrived in such a dreadful condition. I actually felt quite insulted that someone had packaged it up and happily sent it off to a customer in the state it was!

I wrote to the seller (who was prompt and courteous in responding to my complaint), and explained that it was obviously not worth my while posting it back for a refund and asked what they suggested as a course of action to resolve the matter. At first, they offered me a partial refund of £2.00 to which I replied that I would prefer them to take it back (at their own expense) as it was obviously no good to me. They then offered to refund it in full and instructed me to dispose of the damaged basket.

Maybe I got unlucky as the actual quality of the basket wasn't bad at all and had it not been damaged and dirty would have been fairly good value for money, but in hindsight, I probably should have just spent a few pounds more in the first place and got something a little more substantial.

Indian Maharani Jali Coffee Table
Indian Maharani Jali Coffee Table
Offered by mercersfurniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Quality, Fantastic Price!, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Indian Maharani Jali Coffee Table
Exactly as all the other reviews state - this is a beautifully made hand crafted solid piece of furniture for an astonishing price.

The wood has a gorgeous grain, colour and finish and I am absolutely thrilled with it. Stylish and smart but with bags of character - the perfect coffee table!

Adonit Writer Clamshell Keyboard Case for iPad 2
Adonit Writer Clamshell Keyboard Case for iPad 2

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Buy, 5 Jan. 2012
I have just received my new Adonit Writer and am absolutely thrilled with it. I have been looking for the 'perfect' ipad keyboard case for a couple of months, read every review and studied all the pros and cons of most of them, and this one, I believe is the best on the market at the moment.

It's very well put together, is simple and stylish and has some very slick additions such as the magnetic keypad board which means that the screen can be positioned in numerous angles and still remain stable and sturdy.

It can be comfortably used on your lap or on a desk without toppling backwards and the magnetic sleep / wake sensor is brilliant.
It also very sleekly holds itself shut, again using magnets, so when closed, it's a very neat, stylish and surprisingly light case which protects your ipad well too.

The only thing that may be more difficult for some people is that the keyboard is quite small, although as a touch typist, after a few minutes of practice I was able to use it without any difficulty at all and am typing this review on it after very little practice, so I guess it's like anything in that it just takes a little getting used to!

The keys themselves have just the right amount of resistance and a great feel to them, so if you like me couldn't get on with the touch screen ipad keys, then this really is the answer.

For me, it was quite a risk buying a product that had only been reviewed by one other person so far on Amazon, but having researched other online reviews (which are all pretty glowing), I finally took the plunge and am thrilled to bits with my purchase.

A great buy which I think is excellent value when considering the quality of the product.

DN-Technology New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2  Black 360 PU Leather Case / Cover /Wallet and 360 Degree Rotating Stand For New Apple iPad 4th Generation (With Retina Display), iPad 3  iPad 2
DN-Technology New Apple iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 Black 360 PU Leather Case / Cover /Wallet and 360 Degree Rotating Stand For New Apple iPad 4th Generation (With Retina Display), iPad 3 iPad 2

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case, great price, but most definitely NOT Leather!, 6 Jun. 2011
A great case, very sleek, extremely well made and a very good price...but it's most definitely NOT leather, so very cheeky to market it as such, as most people reviewing it seem to have been reeled in!

It doesn't look like leather (but very high quality faux leather)and it doesn't smell like leather either, so if it is definitely the real McCoy you are after, then this is not the case for you.

If you are looking for a well made and stylish faux leather Ipad 2 case however, then with the two free screen protectors this is still an excellent deal.

If it was leather, it would have got 5 stars, but because it's not entirely the product it claims to be, it gets 3.
Comment Comments (15) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2014 8:19 PM GMT