Profile for A. Davies > Reviews

Content by A. Davies

A. Davies "AD1971" (Wales, UK)

Fisher-Price Healthy Care Highchair
Fisher-Price Healthy Care Highchair

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value chair, 8 Dec 2011
Having looked at what seems like hunfreds of chairs I finally decided on this one, as it was suitable from birth. I wanted to include my 4 month old when having meals and also whilst I was preparing them. She seems very happy in the chair as she can see what is going on. It is not too heavy to move around, but it does take up a lot of floor space when opened. I do like the fact that you can move/remove the tray with one hand as well as adjust the backrest. All in all a great purchase. I did however, buy it from another store as it was £30 cheaper.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2012 1:35 PM BST

Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)
Tippitoes Mini Bath (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase by far!, 1 Nov 2011
I bought this at the beginning of 2011 whilst I was pregnant with my first child. It had so many positive reviews that I decided to make it my first baby purchase. I have not been disappointed. As a first time mum (& dad), we were able to bathe our daughter with confidence from the outset. As she has grown, she has loved the freedom of movement it allows her. It is smaller than tradiitional baths and so will not last as long, but the pros definitly outweigh the cons. Excellent for those of us who are nervous about holding a slippery baby.

Top Tips from the Baby Whisperer: Breastfeeding: Includes advice on bottle-feeding (Top Tips from/Baby Whisperer)
by Melinda Blau

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointing, 1 Nov 2011
I had heard many good things about Tracy Hogg, so I bought several of her books shortly after having my daughter. As a first time mum, I was in need of help. Her style is straighforward and easy to digest. My only criticism is that after reading it, I felt that I had not learned anything new. I think had I read it prior to giving birth then it would have helped me in making a decision about which route to follow - breast or bottle. But at the time of reading it, not so much.

Fisher-Price Smart Stages 3-in-1 Swing
Fisher-Price Smart Stages 3-in-1 Swing
Offered by ShopEasy

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 1 Nov 2011
I bought this after looking at many others. I have not been disappointed, my daughter now 3 months old loves it. Although it does take up room in my lounge, I would still buy again. Well worth the extra.

English Springer Spaniel (Collins Dog Owner's Guide) (Collins Dog Owner's Guides)
by Yvonne Billows

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice for first-timers, 11 Oct 2010
Had already bought a general puppy book, but felt it didn't give me enough understanding of this breed. This book really hit the mark. It was easy to read and therefore retain the good ideas.

Typhoon Long Neck Drizzler 940
Typhoon Long Neck Drizzler 940
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 20 Mar 2010
I bought 2 of these to decant different oils into. Although capacity is small, they dispense oil brilliantly, meaning that even my husband can pour the right amount into the pan. Would definitely recommend as I am thrilled with mine.