Profile for joanne conley > Reviews

Sumlake Cartoon Forest Monkeys Tree Branches Wall Art Stickers Decal Decoration
Sumlake Cartoon Forest Monkeys Tree Branches Wall Art Stickers Decal Decoration
Offered by welshow

5.0 out of 5 stars cannot fault - this is great, 25 Feb. 2015
Love this sticker in my babies nursery, looks great and easy to apply although it does not come with instructions or numbers to follow (I printed a large image from Amazon to copy from). Great value just hope my baby loves monkeys when he arrives.

Sweet Dreams Monkeys and Tree Branch Birds Giant Baby Wall Sticker Decals ,Super For Boys and Girls Nursery Room Home Decor Decal Children's Room
Offered by NUBI

1.0 out of 5 stars A real let down, 25 Feb. 2015
Received this on the last date given when ordered. Arrived folded up and will not stick to the wall, so have had to order a replacement, hopefully not folded this time as it is a lovely sticker and is the finishing piece to the nursery for my son due in a few weeks time, all the others came rolled in tubes and have gone on no problem.

Hen Party Straws. Pack of 3. Hen Party for Party Favour Favor
Hen Party Straws. Pack of 3. Hen Party for Party Favour Favor
Offered by Shimmer Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Love these, shame I could have got them cheaper elsewhere!

No Letting Go
No Letting Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Our first song on here which was aired on our ..., 2 July 2014
This review is from: No Letting Go (MP3 Download)
Our first song on here which was aired on our first date - no letting go. Now our wedding bridal song x x

Jo Thornton Style 10 - COLOSSAL CONFIDENCE - BOOST UP TO 3 cups sizes in an instant! Silicone Breast Enhancers ("Chicken Fillets") - For AA-E cups - 370g Pair
Offered by Jo Thornton Confidence Boosting Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars these give me the perfect size bust for me, 2 July 2014
Can't believe the impact these have! Even fitting my wedding dress has meant I don't need my dress pulling in or being out of shape, these give me the perfect size bust for me! Even shop I bought from had never seen anything like them or better!! After the wedding I may were them more often but for now, looks good for the wedding!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 July 2014
Not any good for a real bust boost

Snap and Glow Bracelets (12 piece tube)
Snap and Glow Bracelets (12 piece tube)
Offered by GBP International

2.0 out of 5 stars Snap n leak!, 2 July 2014
Bought 4 packs of these for my hen night, tried one just incase (as u do)! But near 2 hrs later has cracked n leaking! Hope it ain't poisonous as it leaked onto my arm! Hope they can be more pliable! Not happy they snapped at opposite end of connector! Hen party may not be getting glow bands now n daren't give them to the kids after this!!

Just Dance 4 (Wii)
Just Dance 4 (Wii)
Offered by Excess Gaming

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Just Dance 4 (Wii) (Video Game)
I wanted this as a weight lose programme rather than, a normal, boring celebrity fitness DVD. Turns out not that easy!

Gingerbread Bride and Groom MINI Candles
Gingerbread Bride and Groom MINI Candles

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding heaven, 17 Sept. 2013
Loved these when I saw them. Hate they were delivered by Royal Mail and shoved through the letter box when in a big Jiffy bag and a fragile sticker all over them. At least I checked everyone and they were all fine, if not there would have been a whole heap of pink or maybe blue snow!!!!