Profile for A. Baker > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Olay Complete Lightweight 3in1 Moisturiser Day Fluid SPF15 normal/oily 200 ml
Olay Complete Lightweight 3in1 Moisturiser Day Fluid SPF15 normal/oily 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for my skin and purse., 3 July 2015
I have dry menapausel skin, this moisturiser suits my skin. I use the fluid in summer and the cream in winter or when my skin needs more moisture. I have used Play in its many forms for years, but always come back to this one. I have also tried more expensive brands. In my opinion this is the best for my skin and my purse. Have just subscribed to this and the night cream as I don't want to run out.

Kipling Women's Jazmyn Shoulder Bag K1531208D Sandy Camel
Kipling Women's Jazmyn Shoulder Bag K1531208D Sandy Camel

5.0 out of 5 stars a good all rounder., 13 April 2015
I have used this bag since I bought it in December. I bought the sandy Carmel. The actual shade is a loverly Tan colour. It is classed as a medium bag but I would say it is on the larger side (hope that makes sense). As always it is a good quality bag. The zips are heavy duty they can withstand a lot of tugging. The material is a waterproof washable fabric. I was mine in my machine on 30c wash. It is light to start with so the only weight comes from what you wish to carry around. I find the front pocket useful for my car keys. It has one extendable shoulder strap which can be very long or short so plenty of scope for fashion or height. It is smart enough to wear day or night. I have just ordered a new Kipling bag in a summer colour. I don't use leather anymore too heavy for me.

lavera Trend Soft Eyeliner Brown 1.05g
lavera Trend Soft Eyeliner Brown 1.05g
Offered by bella-kosmetika

5.0 out of 5 stars loverly and soft, 6 Sept. 2014
Good colour nice and soft easy to apply. The sumdger on the end means no more cotton buds to do the job.

Sakura SS3334 Magnetic Tax Disc Holder
Sakura SS3334 Magnetic Tax Disc Holder
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars a waste of money, 6 Sept. 2014
Dont waste your money. Does not stick to the windscreen.

Nvey Eco Makeup Eye Shadow Set of 5 Colours N3
Nvey Eco Makeup Eye Shadow Set of 5 Colours N3

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 6 Sept. 2014
Beautiful colours and they blend loverly. No chemical nasties. The colours are long lasting they look good all day/night. Removes easily with cleanser. In my opinion worth the money.

cellmax Nokia Lumia 925, Lumia 928, Lumia 720, Lumia 520, Lumia 505, Lumia 620 In Ear Handsfree Headphones Earphones With Mic And Volume Control Remote - Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, 6 Sept. 2014
Don't waste your money. Sound is terrible.

Kipling Women's Emoli Top-Handle Bag K15321C08 Pink Silver C
Kipling Women's Emoli Top-Handle Bag K15321C08 Pink Silver C

5.0 out of 5 stars Toiletry bag, 6 Sept. 2014
I bought this bag to use as a toiletry bag. it is cheeper than the puppy toiletry bag and a much brighter colour. I will take the long strap off and just use the grab handles. In my opinion Kipling bags and purses are built to last. Well done and a big thank you to Amazon for the good prices.

Catwalk Collection Leather Shoulder Bag - Marianne - Blue
Catwalk Collection Leather Shoulder Bag - Marianne - Blue
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bag, 11 July 2014
Fast delivery, well packaged quality handbag. Real soft leather, lined with silky gold fabric. The bag has a mobile holder and also a larger pocket suitable for the bigger size smart phones. There is a small inside pocket with a zip and also a larger pocket on the back of the bag. The two end pockets are good for holding keys or things you need instant access to. The handles are long enough to go over your shoulder even with a winter coat on. It is a well made strong leather bag. Personally I would like a strong zip to close bag, like the one on the back of the bag. Also some studs on the bottom to protect the bag when stood on the floor.

Andrew Barton Smooth Talker Cushion Brush
Andrew Barton Smooth Talker Cushion Brush

2.0 out of 5 stars just dont work for me, 29 May 2014
I bought this brush because the smooth talker handbag size is so good. Dont be mislead they are not the same. This brush has bristles that will not go through my medium wavy hair.I am disapointed as I would have liked to add it to my collection. I will now give it to my 6yr old niece .

Super Absorbent Microfibre Bath Mat Rug Green
Super Absorbent Microfibre Bath Mat Rug Green

5.0 out of 5 stars fab mat, 24 May 2014
will buy more. Good quality mat, non slip, machien washes well ans so so soft. will buy more. thank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4