Profile for E Chadwick > Reviews

Content by E Chadwick

E Chadwick (Sheffield, South Yorkshire)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Not flimsy at all - excellent value, 1 Jun 2012
I bought these pans thinking the worst but wanted to see for myself. Having now received them and baked with them I'm curious as to the tins the bad reviewers have been sent as I've nothing but good things to say about these.

I didn't find them to be flimsy at all, I thought they were solid and well made. I paid more for a lesser quality tin from amazon about 6 months ago (this is the one I was replacing).

The hinges work well and it fits back together after use easily. They clean well and are well put together.

Only negative I have is they were bigger than I expected but thats because I didn't check the sizes therefore no fault of the seller.

Live At The Royal Albert Hall (incl. CD) [DVD](Region Free)
Live At The Royal Albert Hall (incl. CD) [DVD](Region Free)
Offered by beaches_music_canada

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, heartfelt and really really good, 2 Dec 2011
When I first seen this advertised I knew I had to get it. I'm a huge Adele fan. I love her easy 'take me as I am or leave me alone' attitude. The DVD did not disappoint. I wish I had been at the concert. She talks a lot about her thinking process when writing some of the songs on both 19 and 21.

The only down side of this for me is just how bad her swearing is. I know she swears, I do sometimes as well. However, the bad language is very disproportionate to the content. I couldn't watch this with my children within hearing range.

Brilliant performance though and I will definitely be going to the next round of concerts.

TRIXES Silky Soft Sleep Eye Mask Sleeping Eye blindfold Black Nights Bedroom
TRIXES Silky Soft Sleep Eye Mask Sleeping Eye blindfold Black Nights Bedroom
Offered by Digiflex

1.0 out of 5 stars An eye mask that lets in light?, 28 Sep 2011
I purchased this eye mask for my husband who works continental shifts. He works nights as part of this and needs an eye mask to get the best sleep he can during the day.

I purchased this thinking with it being black that'd be better for this. I was wrong. The eye mask lets in light and we have heavy dark curtains so there isn't much of it but the eye mask lets it in. This therefore makes it useless.

I guess that the old saying "buy cheap, buy twice" applies here. I now need to look for a better eye mask and pay more for it!

UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
Offered by Elma Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 22 Mar 2011
I received this the day after I bought it. The price only just covers postage so they must be making a loss on it. However, it does exactly what you need it to do with no fuss and is easy to keep and store.

USB optical mouse for pc laptop -PJP
USB optical mouse for pc laptop -PJP
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice mouse and cheap however............., 8 Dec 2010
I received the mouse super fast (excellent service) it's a decent little mouse, especially for the price. The only problem with it is the roller ball sticks often. It doesn't 'really' have any effect on the use of the mouse, it's just annoying.

Other than that good product.

Twilight New Moon Slim Calendar 2010 - Officially Licensed
Twilight New Moon Slim Calendar 2010 - Officially Licensed
by Pyramid International
Edition: Calendar

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice calander although flimsy paper, 2 Dec 2009
Calander is nice and the photo's are also nice but the paper feels very cheap (to be expected for this price)

I would buy for some other people though.

The Girl On The Bus
The Girl On The Bus
by Nick Holland

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 2 Jan 2008
This review is from: The Girl On The Bus (Paperback)
I read this book and eagerly flipped page after page. For a new writer it is very well laid out. The structure is fabulous and the suspense that Nick Holland creates seems to be that of a very experienced novelist.

I am really looking forward to any future books from the author and would def recommend this for anyone who likes this type of mystery / thriller.

Unputdownable!!!