Profile for Fezillator > Reviews

Content by Fezillator

Fezillator

iPod & iPhone USB Sync Cable - White
iPod & iPhone USB Sync Cable - White
Offered by YoCosmo Gadgets ZONE( ship from HongKong,15-25 workingdays delivery)
Price: 1.08

1.0 out of 5 stars Great, but really really rubbish..., 3 Oct 2012
PROS:
I ordered 4 but received 5...

CONS:
... for all the good that did me. I may as well have been plugging laminated shoelaces into my iPhone. I tried all 5 (perhaps expecting one at least to give me issues - at that price I would have been fine), but NONE of them plug in and charge without having to perform a ritual of wiggling and re-inserting. Two don't work at all, two work for a bit then stop, and another works slightly - that's my favourite.

It's not my laptop, as I have two different plug chargers that also can't cope with these. It's not my iPhone, as my friends' cables and docks work fine.

The annoying thing is, I ordered two of these before and they also only worked for about 2 months. Fool me once.... etc.

The other annoying thing is, I have an official Apple charger somewhere in the drawer which I was replacing because it started losing connection. And now I can't remember which one it is amongst all these junk ones - it's like putting my hand in a bucket of weird, futuristic space snakes to pull out the non-poisonous one.

TO RECAP:
They're a false economy. Buy some shoelaces instead.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2014 8:30 AM BST