Profile for anonymous > Reviews

Frozen Anna Elsa Girls Princess Nightie Pyjamas PJ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Years
Frozen Anna Elsa Girls Princess Nightie Pyjamas PJ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Years
Offered by Kels Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars order a size up!, 16 July 2014
Nice nightie for my daughter, shes 5 so got the medium as other reviews said its small fitting. Glad I did it fits perfectly, its different from the picture though I ordered the purple anna one and it is anna but its red! All the same my daughter loves it. Its a very thin material I can't see it lasting years.

E.l.f Studio Makeup mist & set
E.l.f Studio Makeup mist & set
Offered by letzmakeup

5.0 out of 5 stars setting spray, my new must have!!, 6 July 2014
Never used a setting spray before, I have very oily skin and usually reapply my full Face of makeup every 3-4 hours as it just slides away, I put a couple of sprays on and now I only have to put a bit of powder on half way through the day, really impressed with this, its my new must have, I have bad acne scars on my face so its important my makeup stays put and fresh, I can't comment if this is better than any other brand and I won't be trying anymore as I love this one.

The Blue Topaz Ring Collection: Swiss Blue Topaz & Diamond Channel Set Crossover Eternity Ring in Sterling Silver (Size L)
Offered by The Diamond & Wedding Ring Bargain Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 24 April 2014
Lovely ring, well made, true to size but I wish I had ordered the ruby one or even one with a darker stone as these stones don't have much colour unless you look real close at them, im not 1 to buy cheap jewellery of Internet but this ring is lovely and looks nice its not a really bulky cheap looking ring like you usually get its just the right size. But be warned the stones are a very light colour.

Silver Swarovski Elements Crystal Interlocking Heart Bracelet for women teenage girls, with a Gift Box, Ideal Gift for Birthdays / Christmas / Wedding---Blue, Model: X11990
Offered by netSells

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 22 April 2014
Got this for myself, I wasn't expecting much because of price but its so nice, its delicate and made very well, it doesn't have any hallmarks or stamps on it but emailed the seller and was told it is 925 sterling silver and iv been wearing 24/7 for couple weeks and there's no discolouration and my wrist hasn't gone black so im very pleased, it also arrived very quick within couple of days of ordering.

Austrian Crystal Purple Diamante Heart Shape Pendant Charm Jewellery 18" Chain Necklace
Offered by Angel for Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 22 April 2014
Got this for younger sister, didn't want to spend much as she looses things easily I was really impressed with this, its beautiful and delicate and looks more expensive than actually was, im tempted to get 1 for myself.

Austrian Crystal Teardrop Shape Pendant Charm 18" Chain Blue Necklace Diamente
Austrian Crystal Teardrop Shape Pendant Charm 18" Chain Blue Necklace Diamente
Offered by Angel for Angel

3.0 out of 5 stars not my style, 22 April 2014
Really nice but a little to big for me I was expecting a smaller pendant, it is 925 silver band for the price really good but just not my style.

10 Packs of French Manicure Tip Guides - 1100 Style
10 Packs of French Manicure Tip Guides - 1100 Style
Offered by Deal Pot Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars beware of high postage cost, 17 Mar 2014
Thought this was a bargain until I realised I had been charged way to much for postage I guess my fault for not checking, Product is good although I do recommend leaving base coat to dry for a bit before applying stickers, they are good, no leaks onto other bits of nails and they peel of nicely.

China Glaze Nail Polish - Senorita Bonita 14ml
China Glaze Nail Polish - Senorita Bonita 14ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

1.0 out of 5 stars not genuine, 17 Mar 2014
I love China glaze polishes and have several different shades, I love the colour of this 1 but its not a genuine 1, it's very watery and you need at least 3 coats to get colour like the picture shows and within a day it starts to chip, my other china glaze polishes are thick and strong in colour and only need 1 maybe 2 coats if applying thin, I would not purchase this one again.

Anker® 1550mAh Li-ion Battery For Galaxy S III Mini, S3 Mini, I8190, not NFC capable
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars for samsung galaxy s3 mini, 15 Feb 2014
iv had my s3 mini for a year and the battery was going bad i would charge in the morning and would be on my phone for 5 minutes and it would go from 90 percent battery and just die so i knew i needed a new battery, this one arrived very quick and its better than the original battery with a couple of phone calls a day this battery usually lasts up to 2 days and compared to the actual samsung one that i got half a day out of before having to recharge im so pleased i chose this one i have been recommending it to all my friends.

Classic Ornamental Rocky Ledge 23cm
Classic Ornamental Rocky Ledge 23cm
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 15 Feb 2014
got for new 200 litre cichlid tank, it looks so good and im so glad i got it they had one similar in the shop for over 40 quid! so im really pleased with this my fish love it and one of my red zebra cichlids goes in and starts moving all the gravel around i think she is nesting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20