Profile for Dani > Reviews

The Real Deal: My Story from Brick Lane to Dragons' Den
by James Caan

4.0 out of 5 stars The Great James Caan, 20 Oct. 2010
The Real Deal: My Story from Brick Lane to the Dragons' Den

My husband read this book whilst on holiday and he was fascinated by it. Though he is now retired, after reading James Caan's book, he was filled with excitement and envy at such a gift that James Caan seems to have regarding work and achievement. Unfortunately my husband is now 74 and no longer working but this book brought back that spark to go out and achieve things. I have now purchased a copy through Amazon for a Christmas present as I know he will pick the book up time and time again. If you want to be inspired, have a read.

The Greenhouse Expert (Expert Series)
The Greenhouse Expert (Expert Series)
by Dr. D.G. Hessayon

4.0 out of 5 stars THE GREENHOUSE EXPERT, 20 Oct. 2010
The Greenhouse Expert Book TWP012

I found this book very informative and helpful having only just recently purchased a Greenhouse. Though some information was not applicable to me as the Greenhouse was already in situ but the rest of the information and hints are very helpful and I have learned things that did not occur to me.

I would recommend this to both people who are looking to buy a Greenhouse and to those who already have one.