Profile for RG Irving > Reviews

The Wolverine [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman
Price: 7.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special., 7 May 2014
This review is from: The Wolverine [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Better than the Origins film but hardly anything special, felt it was just an extra shoe in to raise awareness for X-Men: Days of Future past more than anything. Can't hold a light to the most recent Captain America and Spider-Man films.

Managed to muck-up yet another Marvel character in the film too.

Charles Tyrwhitt Black Cavendish semi-brogue shoes (10 UK)
Charles Tyrwhitt Black Cavendish semi-brogue shoes (10 UK)
Offered by Charles Tyrwhitt

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, well made shoes., 7 May 2014
I had originally bought these for my wedding, but had to break them out early for another formal gathering. They were comfortable even for a first wearing, after a few more hours I can imagine they would be exceptionally comfortable.

They look the part, have a quality feel to the material and construction, very happy with these.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the money., 7 May 2014
The t-shirt is decent enough for the cost, I have no complaints about it at all. Arrived quickly too, all in all, well worth the few quid.

SCART +HDMI to HDMI converter :convert 480I(NTSC)/576I(PAL) format signal to 720P/1080P HDMI signal output, Easily connect with the DVD, set-top box, HD player, Game Console (PS2 PS3 PSP,WII,XBOX360 etc)
Offered by In4dealz
Price: 37.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 28 Aug 2013
I wasn't expecting wonders from this item, however after using it for a while I'm suitably impressed. It handles my PS2 into HDMI brilliantly, not an issue in sight. The upscaling is OK, not groundbreaking but dependable. A good buy to convert from SCART to HDMI.

Koolance TNK-501 - TNK-501 Single 5.25in Bay Reservoir Rev.1.1
Koolance TNK-501 - TNK-501 Single 5.25in Bay Reservoir Rev.1.1
Offered by LambdaTek ComponentShop
Price: 68.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 Aug 2013
I have this reservoir fitted into my modded NZXT Vulcan build and have to say I love it. Koolance have made a cracking little res here. It looks superb, I've fitted 4 white LED's into the res and it lights up the windows brilliantly, almost looking like eyes at the front of my case when the room is dark. It's solidly constructed and oozes quality, my only gripe with it is that it's a little narrow and I struggled securing it in the bay.

A solid, well made and understated reservoir. Top draw.

Racing office chair sport seat SUZUKA black / red
Racing office chair sport seat SUZUKA black / red
Offered by Officechair24
Price: 145.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Solidly made, lacking in finer points - 6 months later edit, 28 Aug 2013
I was looking for solid, supportive chair as I spend a fair amount of time in front of the computer and I wasn't disappointed. This chair is exactly that, it's firm base is comfortable, solid and supportive but it also makes the chair heavy, which makes construction of the chair a little tricky with only 1 person, I recommend getting some help.

The material won't be to everyone's taste but personally have no issue with it. the back support is sturdy and I can safely recline the chair a good distance without it buckling under my weight. I wouldn't recommend this chair if you're of the larger persuasion due to the shape, as you may find the 'wings' digging into your side or back.

All in all, a good seat, if a touch on the expensive side for what is on offer.

Edit - Currently seeking a replacement or refund. One wheel has come out along with it's welded(!) fixing, a second wheel is on it's way. The reclining mechanism is no longer working correctly and only fixing in on location now and doesn't hold steady. Disappointed but hoping the seller resolves this quickly.
>>>>>>> Seller responded within 24 hours and the relevant replacement parts were dispatched within 48 hours, arriving within 4 days. Spectacular customer service, confident that any issues with the chair will be resolved should any more arise.
>>>>>>> OfficeChair24 have been absolutely outstanding resolving all my issues, which has resulted in me receiving a brand new chair in replacement for the one here. I think I was just unlucky with the item I received, but you can buy with confidence going through this seller as their customer service team were absolutely faultless.

M4 x 60mm Socket Cap Allen Head Screw 4 Pack : Black Nickel
M4 x 60mm Socket Cap Allen Head Screw 4 Pack : Black Nickel
Offered by procooling
Price: 5.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin, 28 Aug 2013
Exactly as described, cannot go wrong when purchasing items from SpecialTech. Solid screws, nice finish, work well for a push/pull fan setup for case fans.

FPUK 3 Metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD [Electronics]
FPUK 3 Metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD [Electronics]
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)
Price: 1.12

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable, 28 Aug 2013
It's a cable, it works & it's well made. What more do you want me to say? Works perfectly fine.

Belkin Pro Series USB Extension Cable 3m
Belkin Pro Series USB Extension Cable 3m
Offered by Kikatek
Price: 3.31

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable, 28 Aug 2013

3M VGA/SVGA 15 Pin DDC Monitor Cable, Premium Quality,  Gold Plated, Black lead with Blue Connectors, Genuine CPO Branded Product
3M VGA/SVGA 15 Pin DDC Monitor Cable, Premium Quality, Gold Plated, Black lead with Blue Connectors, Genuine CPO Branded Product
Offered by CPO Trading