Profile for P. A. Lloyd > Reviews

P. A. Lloyd

The Yellow Book 2011: Gardens Open for Charity
The Yellow Book 2011: Gardens Open for Charity

4.0 out of 5 stars Too late for a review, 19 Mar. 2011
I bought this item and others 4.5 weeks ago. I have bought other books since.
Asking for a review needs to be much sooner after receipt of item

Penny Lloyd

Sony Bravia KDL32W5500U 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview, 100Hz Motionflow

5.0 out of 5 stars held together by string ?, 13 Dec. 2009
I do love my new TV - upgrading from 14" to 32" is a distinct improvement ! I don't watch much television but the programmes I like -travel, drama, documentaries- benefit enormously from the brilliant clear colours and image definition.The design of the TV is lovely, very clean lines. It was very easy to assemble and set-up, I am not a techie person. However a curious feature is the requirement to find two screws and a piece of string and tie it - I have not done this yet - I am not very good at DIY either ! I chose Amazon express delivery and that was excellent next day, within 24 hours.

BRITA Wottle Reusable Water Bottle
BRITA Wottle Reusable Water Bottle

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and functional, 8 May 2009
I bought this for a friend, having received one as a gift myself.It looks good, is easy to drink from and is environmentally better than buying bottled water. My friend says it is better healthwise than the plastic used for disposable water bottles, but I cannot verify this claim.