Profile for Xenu > Reviews

Content by Xenu

Xenu

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Cavewoman Fancy Dress Costume (adult size 16-18)
Cavewoman Fancy Dress Costume (adult size 16-18)
Offered by Fancy Dress Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Themed night out outfits., 29 Jun 2014
Excellent for fun nights out or for themed parties. Good product. Arrived as stated as we all had a great night out. thank you seller.

KitSound In-Car FM Radio Transmitter with 30-Pin Connection for iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S, iPod Touch 4th Generation and iPod Nano 6th Generation - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Music, music everywhere, 28 Feb 2014
Loved this gadget. Tutor on training introduced me to this gadget and now I too can listen to my iPod music on any digital radio. Great.

Russian Matryoshka Nesting Dolls (7 pieces) Design/color may vary.
Russian Matryoshka Nesting Dolls (7 pieces) Design/color may vary.
Offered by Life Unearthed

5.0 out of 5 stars Russian dolls, 28 Feb 2014
Brought some for myself and my nephew wanted to play with them. He was so intrigued that I purchase a set for him for Christmas.

12 in a Box [DVD]
12 in a Box [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: 12 in a Box [DVD] (DVD)
Purchased for my daughter who watched it at every opportunity she got. I now know as much about Mirana as she does. Had several secret laughs throughout.

Miranda - Series 1-3 [DVD]
Miranda - Series 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous Miranda, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Miranda - Series 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
Brought as Christmas present and person loved it and watched it episode after episode after episode. I think I now know as much about Miranda as they do.

Understand Psychology: Teach Yourself
Understand Psychology: Teach Yourself
by Nicky Hayes

1.0 out of 5 stars Too wordy, 28 Feb 2014
Not what I expected. Book is too wordy and as informative as hoped. Not happy with product. Not what I wanted or needed.

A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Paperback Reference)
A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Paperback Reference)
by Andrew M. Colman

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic dictionary, 28 Feb 2014
Could not find some of the Psychology terms needed. So Not entirely happy with purchase. Will consider purchasing a Psychology text book instead.

Talk Russian (Book & CDs)
Talk Russian (Book & CDs)
by Georgina Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn a new language the easy way, 28 Feb 2014
This format helped me to learn Spanish so I have used it to learn Russian. So far, I am enjoying the experience. Hoping to go to the Winter Olympics and use some of what I have learned.

When Someone Very Special Dies: Children Can Learn to Cope with Grief (Drawing Out Feelings)
by Marge Eaton Heegaard

5.0 out of 5 stars Workbook for preparing children for someone dying, 28 Feb 2014
Excellent easy to use workbook that has been used by my colleagues and others to explain death to children when they have to deal with this subject.

Russian Phrase Book and Dictionary
Russian Phrase Book and Dictionary
by Dr Elena Filimonova

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way to Learn a language, 28 Feb 2014
Wanted to learn a language after studying Spanish using this same format. So far, enjoying the easy to follow interactive style of learning. Excellent for learning another language.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7