Profile for Mr J S Armstrong > Reviews

Mr J S Armstrong

River Of Dreams - The Very Best Of Hayley Westenra
River Of Dreams - The Very Best Of Hayley Westenra

5.0 out of 5 stars River of dreams, 22 Feb 2014
I Have most of Halyey Westenra's cds and I really enjoyed this compilation. There was a good mix if her range and I find her voice very relaxing.

Arctic Convoys 1941-1945
Arctic Convoys 1941-1945
by Richard Woodman

5.0 out of 5 stars The Arctic Convoys, 22 Feb 2014
I knew someone who was on the arctic convoys and this book confirmed everything he told me. A remarkable story.

The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Birds
The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Birds
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was a present for my son, 14 Oct 2013
I already have a copy of this book and I found it fascinating. As my son is interested in birds this the ideal book for him and he loves it. The photographs are excellent and it gives a good deal of information on each bird and what group they belong to. I would certainly recommend this book to all bird lovers.

The Marine Art of Geoff Hunt: Master Painter of the Naval World of Nelson and Patrick O'Brian
by Geoff Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent artwork about the age of sail., 4 Sep 2013
I first came across Geoff Hunts in another book on sailing ships and enjoyed his work. This book is solely about his interest in fighting sailing ships and most of the work is superb.

Paradiso
Paradiso

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfull CD., 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Paradiso (Audio CD)
I have always liked Haley Westenra and this CD did not disappoint. The quality of her voice and the music were superb.I would certainly recommend this to anyone who enjoys easy listening music.

Andrew James 12 LTR Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres) Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low and High Racks
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD - Xmas Delivery Available On Orders Placed By 22nd December

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product, 10 Jun 2013
My son recommended this product to me and I am pleased with it. It is easy to use. I am still getting used to the timings but the food usually turns out well. It seems to use less electricity than my oven and the booklet that came with it is useful.

The Very Best Of The Grimethorpe Colliery Uk Coal Band
The Very Best Of The Grimethorpe Colliery Uk Coal Band

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class musicians, 2 April 2013
I have been a fan of the band for a long time and this a very good example of their work.Brilliant!

Desert Island Discs: 40 Classical Castaway Favourites
Desert Island Discs: 40 Classical Castaway Favourites

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent set of recordings, 2 April 2013
I have listened to Desert Island discs for years on a Friday morning and this was a good selection of music.I liked the listing of all the desert island guests.which I found very interesting.

Songs Of Praise: Much Loved Hymns
Songs Of Praise: Much Loved Hymns

5.0 out of 5 stars A top class CD, 2 April 2013
I bought this CD for my wife for Mothers Day. She really enjoyed it and all her favourite hymns were on it.This is a very good CD with top class choirs.

Blessing
Blessing
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Blessings by John Rutter, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Blessing (Audio CD)
This is an excellent record. It is very calming and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am a fan of harp music and Catrin Finch is excellent