Profile for C.Clarke > Reviews

Content by C.Clarke

C.Clarke

Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Old faithful does what it says. I bought for ..., 14 Feb. 2015
Old faithful does what it says. I bought for my mother who's very expensive vacuum had broken. I accidental ordered two when they arrived I kept the other for myself and donated my old model that was over thirty years old to my cousin which was in full working order. Henry Vacuums out live any vacuums that I know.

Death to Diabetes: The 6 Stages of Type2 Diabetes Control & Reversal
Death to Diabetes: The 6 Stages of Type2 Diabetes Control & Reversal

5.0 out of 5 stars why i would recommend this book, 9 Dec. 2013
this is a must for diabetics and on diabetics. this book is full of useful informations diets and tips to eat healthy

KJV LARGE PRINT COMPACT BIBLE BURG BNDD LEATH
KJV LARGE PRINT COMPACT BIBLE BURG BNDD LEATH
by NO AUTHOR
Edition: Bonded Leather

3.0 out of 5 stars A lovely compact bible print not large enough, 20 Jun. 2013
BEAUTIFUL COVER HOWEVER I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SIZE OF PRINT IT SAYS LARGE PRINT WHICH IS TOO SMALL. THE SIZE AND COLOUR OF BIBLE IS EXCELLENT AND COMPACT EASY TO TRAVEL WITH.

We're Going on a Lion Hunt
We're Going on a Lion Hunt
by David Axtell

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for children under five, 20 Jun. 2013
I would recommend this book it is similar to 'Going on a bear hunt' it has become my favorite book to read to my granddaughter

Sheaffer Tagalong Ball Point Neck Cord String Lanyard Pen - White Barrel
Sheaffer Tagalong Ball Point Neck Cord String Lanyard Pen - White Barrel

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked product, 20 Jun. 2013
Bought item twice as a gift. It writes well. Colour true white,cord comfortable to wear around the neck. Writes smoothly and comfortable to hold.