Profile for Amelia Wallace > Reviews

Content by Amelia Wallace

Amelia Wallace "Amelia Wallace" (Los Angeles, CA)

A Moral Dilemma: A Romantic Comedy Chick Lit Story
A Moral Dilemma: A Romantic Comedy Chick Lit Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved This Romantic Comedy, 15 Jun. 2014
Zara Kingsley's "A Moral Dilemma" is smartly written, sassy, and just downright hilarious. I don't think I've laughed out loud like that in a long time. Rebecca (Becky for short) is devastated when she discovers her boyfriend, Jeremy of seven years has been cheating on her. She then swears off men and the immoral modern day women who prey on men in committed relationships. Then things change when she encounters Isabella Coombs and the tables are turned---Becky becomes one of those "immoral modern day women." I love the humor in this book. It makes this novel so enjoyable to read, not to mention Becky, Julia (Juju), and Abigail's (Abby) characters.

I Can Get You a Job
I Can Get You a Job
by Frank Thaxton

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource for Job-Seekers, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: I Can Get You a Job (Paperback)
The title of this book says it all. Written by an expert in the coaching field, "I Can Get You A Job" takes a different approach regarding job seeking. Thaxton provides exercises and tasks to get the reader to understand the psychological aspects of looking for a job. After all, the job market is very competitive and rejection after rejection can really take a toll with an individual's self-esteem and self-worth. If you understand the psychology behind job seeking you'll be able to get hired more quickly. This book is well-written, easy to understand, and explanatory. I think anyone who is currently unemployed can benefit from this book.

Eat Healthy Be Sexy
Eat Healthy Be Sexy
by Natalie Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Equals Sexy, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Eat Healthy Be Sexy (Paperback)
I've gotten into a regimen of regular exercise, but my diet is something that needs to be improved. I like this book because it focuses on nutrition and dieting. The author discusses how to eat the right way so you can slim down and feel more sexy about yourself. When you're eating right and exercising regularly your body begins to transform and you begin to feel happier. That's exactly how I felt after I took the time to implement the author's nutritional guidelines. Although I'm not exactly there yet, the continual dieting will help me on my journey to achieving the type of body I want.

How To Kill Cancer Cells: Make Your Body Healthy Now
How To Kill Cancer Cells: Make Your Body Healthy Now
by Natalie Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Book, 27 April 2014
"How to Kill Cancer Cells" is a powerful book which sets clear guidelines for on how to control susceptibility to cancer since we all have cancer cells in our body. However, the author focuses on how to prevent and neutralize cancer through proper dieting and nutrition. This is a great resource to have, especially since the author is a nutrition expert and a professional in this field. This book contains a lot of great information. The knowledge you gain can literally save your life. This book comes highly recommended.

THE INFAMOUS PINK PANTHERS: PLATINUM
THE INFAMOUS PINK PANTHERS: PLATINUM

5.0 out of 5 stars The Pink Panthers are Awesome, 22 Oct. 2013
I'm a sucker for a good action book and "The Infamous Pink Panthers" certainly delivers a wallop of a good time. It's a good action book filled with some twists and turns that will keep you on your toes. When the book ends you're left wanting more. The characters are interesting, and the book itself is well-written. I can't wait to read more from this author.