Profile for Mrs. V. Quinn > Reviews

Content by Mrs. V. Quinn

Mrs. V. Quinn (Ireland)

VonShef 2 in 1 Crepe Pancake Maker with Crepe Making Accessory Tool Kit and Additional Teppanyaki Party Wok Pan Set plus Four Coloured Stylish Pans
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra for the same price as other machines!, 9 Aug 2014
Admitting that I was worried about purchasing a machine without any customer reviews, this machine (so far) seems reliable and very easy to clean. The extra equipment for making crepes, makes the whole process easier and stress free. So far, I would recommend this product because it is the same price as some of the other crepe makers that do not have half the extra items that the VonShef Crepe Pancake Maker has. The recipe book gives a nice recipe for Sweet Crepes along with other recipes that I have not tried (Basic Crepes and Cornmeal Crepes - as well as Tapas Dishes such as Patatas Bravas.) The ladle is big enough to give you one small crepe, and to make a bigger one, I simply used three ladles full.

I have not used the tapas side of this maker yet - however it is an extra added bonus for the cost of this machine in comparison to other machines on Amazon. The four small pans however look the piece and are a very nice set if you were to have company over.

An added bonus of this machine is that the hot plate has a ridge, that stops any spillages that could occur and allows for big full circled crepes!

I recommend this, so enjoy!

Nb: I set it to half temperature when making my crepes as it allows me time to pour out the mixture and smooth it out.

Push And Shove
Push And Shove
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of Hits!, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: Push And Shove (Audio CD)
No Doubt are back and better than before! My favourite album had been Return Of Saturn but I love this new album! Push and Shove is full of hits! The songs that stand out to me are Push and Shove, Gravity and Heaven (Which is my favourite of the album.) It would definitely be my second favourite No Doubt album. (Simple Kind of Life wins all in my opinion!) No song on the album is a let down, they all are great! So glad No Doubt are back! I highly recommend buying a copy, although it does seem a bit steep to pay £2 extra for one other song and some acoustic versions. I bought the Standard Addition and I am happy as Larry with it!

The Spirit Indestructible
The Spirit Indestructible
Offered by davehopetrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great album from Nelly, 19 Sep 2012
I've been a fan of Nelly since Whoa, Nelly! and although I preferred her older albums to her more recent, I love The Spirit Indestructible! There are songs for any fans of Nelly, and I would recommend anyone who was a fan to buy it. Personally Big Hoops (The Bigger The Better) is my least favourite song, although it is probably better than a lot of other artist's best! My favourite songs would have to be Spirit Indestructible, Enemy, Believers and from the Deluxe edition, Don't Leave Me!

I'd seriously recommend it. Hopefully, you won't regret it.

Electra Heart
Electra Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Electra Heart, 4 May 2012
This review is from: Electra Heart (Audio CD)
The album is amazing! The deluxe is well worth it for the great single Radioactive, amongst other great songs. My favourite songs would have to be: Lies, Homewrecker, State of Dreaming and Prima Donna. It is a great album. You should really try it.

Homewrecker
Homewrecker

5.0 out of 5 stars Electra Heart, 28 April 2012
This review is from: Homewrecker (MP3 Download)
Homewrecker is a great song, from a great album! Marina and The Diamonds is set to become big this year! She deserves it too! Her last album was amazing as well. If you like this, buy the album!

Marked: Number 1 in series: 1/6 (House of Night)
Marked: Number 1 in series: 1/6 (House of Night)
by P. C. Cast

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 May 2010
At first i was very sceptical as i thought it didn't sound very good. I thought it was quite odd at first. but now after reading up to the 4th one and having just bought the 5th and 6th. i love the series. i like the way the author(s) aren't afraid to kill off some characters unlike other novels. this book is more of an introduction to a great series. i would defintiely recommend Marked and the rest of the House Of Night Series.

Vampire Academy (book 1)
Vampire Academy (book 1)
by Richelle Mead

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 13 April 2010
Initally when i read the blur i thought thought the book sounded rubbish but i started reading it and love it! Its not like twilight but in a good way. I would highly recommend. I've just been waiting for the second to be delivered from Amazon :D