Profile for Mr. G. Clement > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. Clement

Mr. G. Clement "ggc20032003" (Braga, Portugal)

Page: 1 | 2
BRITA XXL Optimax Cool Water Filter, 8.5 L - White
BRITA XXL Optimax Cool Water Filter, 8.5 L - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect filter with optimum size, 11 Feb. 2015
I looked at lot of water filters but they all were just too small. If you are going to use the filtered water for all cooking and drinking. unless you are a single person household (I have a family of 4), you are going to need this. The box fits neatly into the fridge or a shelf and the filtering process. The filter is fantastic and having a large size means that you should always have the filter you need. The tap seems to be the "weakest link" in the product but after one month it is holding up well. I would recommend this to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Smartphone and games console, 19 Aug. 2014
This was bought as a "first phone" for my 12 year old daughter. She absolutely loves it. She had an Ipod touch as well but prefers to use this phone. It does everything the Ipod did plus it is a phone. This has the added benefit of being unlocked and being able to take 2 SIM cards (though at present it is used with just one). It is great for games, the screen is great and has had absolutely no problems receiving WIFI where it is available. I would recommend this to anyone.

32W1333DB HD Ready 32" LED TV with 2x HDMI Sockets & Freeview
32W1333DB HD Ready 32" LED TV with 2x HDMI Sockets & Freeview

3.0 out of 5 stars Great TV let down by a very poor remote control, 19 Nov. 2013
I wanted a TV this size and having freeview built in this was ideal. The set up and installation is easy but I was very disappointed with the following:
The remote Control is very poor. It feels like a childs toy in your hands, there is a 2 or 3 second delay between pressing the buttons and seeing a response on the TV.
The TV does not come with an aerial cable. Within the box were 2 other cables and I do not know what they are used for but I had to go buy an aerial cable from my local store to arrange the set up.

If you want a 32" TV then this is great just be aware of the above.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2013 10:59 AM GMT

Duronic slimline USB External DVDRW/DVD RW. Drive Reads and writes both CD & DVD media. Slim and portable design for laptops, Netbooks and desktop PCs.
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly as needed, 4 Oct. 2013
My wife has a netbook which does not include an internal DVD drive. This crashed and the manufacturer kindly gave me a reboot DVD and would not offer any more service (HP for you). I needed this to reboot my computer from the disc and re-install windows. It has done its job wonderfully.

The DVD takes power from a 2nd USB connection so just be aware that you need 2 USB ports to use this machine. The drive is quiet and works as well as an internal DVD drive.

BrainBox - Maths
BrainBox - Maths

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all the family, 4 May 2012
This review is from: BrainBox - Maths (Toy)
It is difficult to find a maths toy that I can play with all my family (wife and 2 kids 9 & 11). This manages it because some questions are maths, some are about the information shown and some are using the details given to you.
A big bonus is that it requires no boards or setting up so when everyone is together (after lunch or during snack time) this is a great game for all of the family.

Overall it is great fun, we have played it a few times and it is great.

Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition
Bananagrams - Souvenir Edition
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way to practice spelling, 17 April 2012
I have 2 children (9 & 11) who were born in the UK and now we live in Portugal. I wanted to get something to help with their English spelling. This was a great purchase for this. They can speak fluently but this game gets them to practice spelling out the words they use. I only gave it 4 starts though as the instructions from the game can seem a little confusing. For the first few times we used the game we made our own rules involving the letters and making the longest word possible. Also the fact it comes in a pouch is very good as it is easily thrown in a bag to the beach or for a picnic.

Orgran Free From Chocolate Cake Mix 375 g (Pack of 8)
Orgran Free From Chocolate Cake Mix 375 g (Pack of 8)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cake but a little tasteless, 17 April 2012
This item is great to keep for emergencies. Myself and my son are coeliacs and it is great to have a cake like this around in case needed. If I have the time I prefer to make a cake from scratch but this is great for emergencies. On its own it looks good but does not taste of much, added to vanilla ice cream really improves it.

Ipod 5g Tunefm W/Dock Connector
Ipod 5g Tunefm W/Dock Connector

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box, 28 Dec. 2009
This item does exactly what is needed. Once wired to your ipod (I have a 2nd generation nano) it enables you to listen to everything on your ipod through your car stereo. There was a little tuning and refining required which is why I have given this 4 stars. All in all though I think this is great as I can now listen to downloaded podcasts without having to transfer them to CD's.

Western Digital 160GB Elements External USB 2.0 2.5" Hard Drive
Western Digital 160GB Elements External USB 2.0 2.5" Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, 6 Jan. 2008
I needed some extra storage space when I discovered my laptop from a few years ago was nearly full (it only has 20GB of space). I looked at a few external hard drives and decided to go for this one. It has been fantastic. As soon as it arrived I was able to plug it in and the computer recognised it straight away and the biggest surprise for me was the weight of the item. It is like carrying a small pack of playing cards.
If you need extra storage space or to transfer large files around without wanting to carry your computer then buy this item.

PMP Exam Prep: Accelerated Learning To Pass PMI's PMP Exam- On Your First Try!
PMP Exam Prep: Accelerated Learning To Pass PMI's PMP Exam- On Your First Try!
by Rita Mulcahy

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the cover, 8 Dec. 2006
I purchased this book on recommendation from a friend to help prepare me for the PMP exam. This book was a god send. Not only does it go through each of the topics, it recommends pitfalls to look out for and offers very useful hints and tips. I recently took the exam and passed first time and I put that down to this book. Apart from the PMBOK guide I used no other text and passed with flying colours. If you are studying for the PMP exam buy this book, you won't be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2