Profile for di > Reviews

Content by di

di

Mallon® Cute Sleeping Owl Flip Leather Case for Smart Mobile Phone (Motorola MOTO G XT1032)
Offered by Malloom®

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best, 25 Sept. 2014
Nice design but after only a few weeks the surface of the case has faded and cracked leaving it looking tatty

Creative Inspire T3130 (2.1) Speaker System with Subwoofer
Creative Inspire T3130 (2.1) Speaker System with Subwoofer

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound, 29 May 2013
Got these as wanted to connect PC to TV and needed PC speakers for sound. Excellent sound, good volume and good value for money.

FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve | Releives Plantar Fasciitus | Eases Heel Pain | Aids Recovery |Medium ( White )
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 1 May 2013
I bought these after suffering from the pain from plantar fasciitus for months. My job means that I need to be on my feet most of the day and the anti inflammatory drugs I had been prescribed didn't seem to be doing much. As soon as I put the sleeve on I had instant relief! My foot still aches a little but I am no longer in agony. I can walk about all day and suffer almost no discomfort. The pack contains a pair, which is good if you have both feet affected.

Hannspree ST321MNB 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview
Hannspree ST321MNB 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap and a great TV, 27 May 2011
Having set up my first home together with my partner we needed various things on a tight budget. When I first saw this TV on Amazon I immediately thought "What is wrong with it, why is it so cheap?". After reading favourable reviews, and being aware that if it wasn't that great I could return it, I ordered it. This TV is very easy to set up. It comes with a stand so the TV can stand up on your TV cabinet, remote, batteries, power cable and instructions. When you plug in and turn on for the first time, you set the language and then it scans for TV signal automatically and has inbuilt freeview. The sound on this TV is excellent. My Dad bought a mid-range Samsung which sounds a bit flat, I thought that this TV may be the same as it is so cheap, but the sound out of the speakers really is excellent. Only 1 downside is that SD signals now look ropey but this is the same with many 1080p TV's, so you may want to invest in a freeview HD box when buying this TV. This TV does not have a USB connection for plugging in storage devices but if you own a console such as an xbox you don't feel like you miss out as you can stream your films over the network anyway. Very pleased with the TV, especially the price.

Goteki O/S
Goteki O/S
Offered by rbmbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Dec. 2002
This review is from: Goteki O/S (Audio CD)
Goteki, formerly Sneaky Bat machine consist of Doktor A, Sneaky and Crash. Although previously unheard of Doktor A has also dipped his toe into the world of film production design on the 1998 Sci-Fi Channel pilot "Archangel Thunderbird" of
which he was also head sculptor and co-creator. His illustrations and articles have been published in various underground magazines. And he is now "Artistic Director" on "Meltdown" a Gothic lifestyle publication. His recent works include Recent works have includes images of various bands for "Wasp Factory Records" and conceptual design duties for black metal band Cradle of Filth.
Goteki's sound combines drum machines with synthesisers and the haunting sound of Sneaky on lead vocals to produce a sound best described as Gary Numan meets the Murderdolls.
The lyrics are not deep and meaningful but do posses charm with their catchy tunes to go with them.
This CD is possibly the best they have done so far with chilling instrumentals and catchy tunes if you like industrial music then buy this CD.