Profile for AL > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Our Name Is Mud Crazy Cat Lady Mug
Our Name Is Mud Crazy Cat Lady Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Dec. 2014
Gift for a friend - she loved it!

HeroNeo® Nylon Rope Dog whisperer Cesar Millan Style Slip Train Leash Lead Collar HOT (Coffee, 0.6cm)
Offered by accecity

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! One of the best things is that ..., 29 Dec. 2014
Love it!
One of the best things is that it folds up so small it easily goes into your pocket.
Also, there is some give in the lead, so it doesn't go immediately into 'lock-down' when your dog pulls.

Official Buffy The Vampire Slayer 2015 Wall Calendar
Official Buffy The Vampire Slayer 2015 Wall Calendar
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Dec. 2014
Christmas pressy for my granddaughter - she loved it! Quality of the product was good.

HAND-CRAFTED BROWN SOFT GENUINE LEATHER DOG LEASH LEAD TRAINING LONG ROLLED STRONG
Offered by Harrington Marley

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Dec. 2014
Good qualitylead made from quality leather - love it!

Crystal Puzzles (Skull)
Crystal Puzzles (Skull)

5.0 out of 5 stars A super gift!!, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Crystal Puzzles (Skull) (Toy)
I chose this as a present for my son and my granddaughter age 11 - both puzzle lovers. It was challenging and when complete, it looked good enough to display.
I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys puzzles and I look forward to buying others out of this range.

Viviscal Maximum Strength Hair Growth Programme 3 Month Value Pack - 180 tablets

3.0 out of 5 stars hair still thin but nails are hard, 11 Nov. 2013
as I have only used this product for a month it is unfair for me to rate it. my nails feel really hard but my hair, whilst in good condition, feels no thicker nor any stronger.
I will happily amend this review when I have completed the full period - I gather that the longer it is used the more effective it can be (from other reviews).

HOMEFRONT HEATING PAD FOR PETS 60 x 40cm (INCLUDES 2 MACHINE WASHABLE COVERS)
HOMEFRONT HEATING PAD FOR PETS 60 x 40cm (INCLUDES 2 MACHINE WASHABLE COVERS)

1.0 out of 5 stars overhated, 1 Nov. 2013
If I had put my new born kittens onto this pad they would be dead and burned, what more can I say? have returned it and been promised a refund.

KS3 Maths Workbook (with answers and online edition) - Higher: Workbook and Answers Multipack - Levels 5-8
by Richard Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered the day after I ordered it!, 1 Nov. 2013
This book is full of clear revision notes and diagrams for students studying KS3 Maths. It covers the current KS3 programme of study and is aimed at students working at levels 5-8. The whole thing's designed to make revision straightforward - each section is split into a topic per page, with lots of handy questions to check what you've learnt as you go along. It's all explained simply and thoroughly and there's the odd joke thrown in to help break up the revision.

KS3 Maths Study Guide (with online edition) - Higher: Levels 5-8 (Revision Guides)
by Richard Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Delvered the day after I ordered it!, 1 Nov. 2013
These are really good books - solid and reliable, and very helpful to the student. Delvered the day after I ordered it!

Buff Polar Buff Multifunctional Headwear - Black/Black
Buff Polar Buff Multifunctional Headwear - Black/Black
Offered by Total Access (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars |Fab comfy and warm, 1 Nov. 2013
Fab comfy and warm. recommend to anyone unless they have a large head- my son couldn't wear it as it was too tight; so be warned!!

Page: 1 | 2