Profile for A. Campos > Reviews

Belly Belt
Belly Belt
Offered by Baby Lurve

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Belly Belt (Apparel)
I didn't like it, it didn't fit my banana republic trousers.

Hippychick Mattress Protector Fitted Sheet - 140 x 190cm Double
Hippychick Mattress Protector Fitted Sheet - 140 x 190cm Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Aug. 2014
Great mattress cover! Not noisy and definitely resistant, quite well tested my our toddler.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 9 months, 10 Aug. 2014
Broke after 9 months, even thought I don't even iron that much. Quite disappointed. I will contact Amazon to find out about the warranty, not a cheap product to break after such short time.

Crystal Mining
Crystal Mining

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good toy for 5yrs old, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Crystal Mining (Toy)
Really good toy for 5yrs old. It's just a pity that once they work on it and find all the stones , there is no more play. Although my son carries the stones as his precious treasure.

Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Conditioner 250ml / 8 fl.oz.
Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Conditioner 250ml / 8 fl.oz.
Offered by COMPTONS LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars I was a bit disappointed with this product, 10 Aug. 2014
I was a bit disappointed with this product, the shampoo was good but I think this conditioner made my hair dry.

OPSO® Apple MFi Certified Linker Sync and Charge Data Cable 30 Pin Dock Connector to USB Cable for iPhone 4S 4 3GS, iPad 2 3, iPod touch 2 3 4, iPod nano 6th and Previous Apple Models (4 Feet / 1.2 m)
Offered by Poweradd

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good cable, very handy Velcro too so I can ..., 10 Aug. 2014
Really good cable, very handy Velcro too so I can carry in my bag easily. I think it's better than the original apple cable.

Neutrogena Age Shield Face SPF#70 Lotion 90 ml
Neutrogena Age Shield Face SPF#70 Lotion 90 ml
Offered by ABC Wholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug. 2014
Great product! Better than Lancôme!

TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Tween Duo 750 ml
TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Tween Duo 750 ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars This shampoo is great!! My hair gets so smooth and dries ..., 10 Aug. 2014
This shampoo is great!! My hair gets so smooth and dries very nicely, well worth the money . Smells lovely too!

Xen-Tan Transform LUXE - An Oil-Free Premium Sunless Tan with A Vanilla Scent For Face & Body - 236ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 10 Aug. 2014
I love this product, I tried Clarins, make me believe and fake bake and I think this is the best one! Has lovely smell but I recommend to use gloves to spread evenly. It leaves a very natural colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3