Profile for Alexa > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fossil JR9760 Ladies Brown Dial Watch
Fossil JR9760 Ladies Brown Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather watch., 26 Jun 2013
A lovely everyday watch, good quality, easy to read dial & looks stylish. this is the second Fossil watch I have owned & I would definitely buy another.

Andrew Barton Frizz Tamer Handbag Styling Brush
Andrew Barton Frizz Tamer Handbag Styling Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Handbag size, 26 Jun 2013
Lovely handbag sized hairbrush, this now goes everywhere with me, it is not sharp at all on the scalp like a few others I have tried. Leaves hair static free, nice & flexible. Would recommend.

Gelert Neptune Camping Stool - Green
Gelert Neptune Camping Stool - Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 26 Jun 2013
I bought this to use in the garden, its a very sturdy little stool & very useful in the house too.

Kahuna Brown Wrap Around Leather Strap Ladies Watch KLS-0190L
Kahuna Brown Wrap Around Leather Strap Ladies Watch KLS-0190L

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 17 Feb 2013
This watch looks lovely on & the watch face is clear & attractive looking.
I did not realise it was one continuous thin strap that you have to wrap around your wrist 3 times, this makes it a bit fiddly to put on but the main downside is that it seems to move about during wear & I end up having to re-adjust it back to the correct position on my wrist.
I still really like this watch but more for occasional wear than everyday.

Silver Hinged Hoop Earrings - 13mm
Silver Hinged Hoop Earrings - 13mm
Offered by F.Hinds
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good pair of sleepers., 12 Feb 2012
I went in a lot of local jewellery shops to find a pair of hinged silver sleepers & came home empty handed. Luckily found these here on Amazon, good quality & perfect for the job!

9ct Yellow gold Amethyst Ring - Size K
9ct Yellow gold Amethyst Ring - Size K

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring., 10 Oct 2010
This is a lovely & unusual looking ring, it definitely looks more expensive than it was! Decent sized stone & a lovely colour, I am very pleased with this ring & enjoy wearing it.

Tuff-Luv Apocalypse Series case cover & stand for Amazon Kindle Keyboard / Kindle 3 / Global Wireless 6 inch / 15 cm - Guardian

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect e-book case!, 10 Oct 2010
I purposely chose this case as I had a similar one on my Sony e-reader, I find the flip-over is a much better design than the book-style cases. I find I can prop it up easily using the top of the case when reading in bed, or propped on my knee when sat in a chair. The stand comes in useful when reading at the table as it will not open up & slip, so basically you can read it almost anywhere no-handed, apart from turning the page that is & of course you can use whichever hand is available at the time for that! A thing I used to find with the book-style cover is that I always wanted to 'read' the blank side as it felt more like an actual book in my hands.

The case feels nice quality & gives good protection while being ferried around in any one of my bags.

There are some nice colours & designs available but I was drawn to the dragon most & it just adds that little bit of individuality.

I am very happy with this case & it is well worth the money.

PURE ONE Mini, Compact Portable DAB/FM Radio - White
PURE ONE Mini, Compact Portable DAB/FM Radio - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little radio!, 31 July 2010
I use this radio in the bathroom with a charge-pack, it did seem expensive for the charge-pack at first but it will soon pay for itself & I don't have the added hassle of remembering to buy batteries like I did with my last radio, I just need to plug it in for a while.
It's easy to re-tune to whatever station I want, the sound quality is acceptable for a bathroom radio & looks neat against my white tiles! No negatives, I can honestly say I love my digital radios! (I also have the 'Elite' model in my bedroom)

PURE ONE Elite Portable Stereo DAB/FM Radio - White (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great radio, 31 July 2010
I bought this for the bedroom it doubles up as an alarm clock & as a general radio for listening when getting changed to go out etc.
It is easy to tune between stations & there is plenty of choice, an added bonus is that I can set it to always come on to the same station as an alarm even if I have been listening to a different station previously. I think that the sound quality is pretty good & the radio generally feels good quality. I can't think of a negative, I am really pleased with this item!

Denby China by Denby Pasta Bowl 22 cm
Denby China by Denby Pasta Bowl 22 cm
Price: 16.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 13 July 2010
I really like the Denby White China range, simple, elegant & practical too. A pleasure to eat out of!

Page: 1 | 2