ARRAY(0xae848ae0)

Profile for lal > Reviews

Content by lal

lal "lal" (london, uk)

Vilmorin, the Vegetable Garden (Loose Leafed Boxed Collection)
Vilmorin, the Vegetable Garden (Loose Leafed Boxed Collection)
by Werner Dressendorfer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful pictures that are great framed, 11 Aug 2012
I've just framed 15 of my favourite prints and they look fantastic all lined up on my wall. They fit into Ikea Ribba frames, so it's a very cost-effective way of decorating and getting a big impact. Not sure what I'm going to do the ones I have left though!

Interiors
Interiors
by Martyn Thompson
Price: 23.10

2.0 out of 5 stars More of an artbook than an interiors book, 11 Aug 2012
This review is from: Interiors (Hardcover)
I have returned the book for a refund. I found the images too staged to be useful as inspiration. I really wanted to like it (especially as I'm a fellow Australian), but it's more of an art book that you would flick through once then leave on your coffee table, rather than going back to again and again for ideas.

Pink iscoot scooter t-bar / bobbi-board  for kids / children / boys / girls / childrens / kickboard
Pink iscoot scooter t-bar / bobbi-board for kids / children / boys / girls / childrens / kickboard
Offered by Electro World
Price: 34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit flimsy, 9 Jan 2010
A piece from the pole fell off on day one, so we weren't very impressed! Putting that to one side, it otherwise seems ok but my daughter is only 2.5 so not tall enough to use it yet. We were hoping that we could adjust it low enough for her but it's still too high at the lowest setting. My son has the blue mini micro scooter which I think is much, much better - more durable, lower height (therefore good for younger toddlers) shorter platform. I wish we had bought another mini micro.

Easy Elegance: Creating a Relaxed, Comfortable and Stylish Home
Easy Elegance: Creating a Relaxed, Comfortable and Stylish Home
by Atlanta Bartlett
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 10 July 2009
I really enjoyed this book - loads of inspiration if you are into this look!

In The Night Garden: What a noisy Pinky Ponk!
In The Night Garden: What a noisy Pinky Ponk!
by Andrew Davenport

1.0 out of 5 stars mine didn't work either!, 14 Mar 2009
I have just received mine and instead of getting a noisy pinky ponk I got a silent pinky ponk! I have returned it for an exchange as it looks great if it worked...

Pure ONE Mini Portable DAB/FM Radio Colour PINK
Pure ONE Mini Portable DAB/FM Radio Colour PINK

3.0 out of 5 stars pure one mini, 26 Nov 2008
The major drawback with this radio is that it only takes a special sort of battery that Pure sell for an extra 20. It doesn't take normal batteries. Very annoying if you were planning to use it that way and it isn't clear until you have purchased and opened up the box!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2010 8:26 PM GMT

PURE ONE Mini, Compact Portable DAB/FM Radio - Black
PURE ONE Mini, Compact Portable DAB/FM Radio - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars pure one mini, 26 Nov 2008
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2010 8:46 PM GMT

PURE ONE Mini, Compact Portable DAB/FM Radio - White