Profile for Ket > Reviews

Content by Ket

Ket

Transcend Super Speed USB 3.0 Multi-Card Reader for SD/SDHC/SDXC/MS/CF Cards - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 12 Nov 2012
I was a bit hesitant to get this in the first place as it didn't explicitly state whether it worked with MicroSDXC cards, but at least compared to the USpeed USB3.0 card reader Uspeed USB 3.0 Superspeed Multi-in-1 Card Reader 4-Slots for SDXC, SDHC, SD, CF, High-Speed CF (UDMA), MS, M2, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD Cards [Support UHS-I] this has a dedicated MicroSD slot so I don't have to put my MicroSD into an SD convertor card. I've also had a Lexar MicroSD card reader (wouldn't read SDXC so it would cap my 64gb card at 32gb) and a Komputerbay SDXC and MicroSDXC USB 2.0 card reader Komputerbay 8-in-1 USB 2.0 Card Reader for SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, RS-MMC, TF (MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC) Black unfortunately the build quality on that was absolute crap and it stopped working after about 3 goes. This card reader does read MicroSDXC cards so there's now no reason to not buy it if that's your worry. I can't say too much on the USB 3.0 speed side of things (I've only got a USB2.0 connection available) but it is giving me faster speeds than the other readers were giving me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2014 8:20 AM BST