ARRAY(0xa712c660)

Ladies Fleece Thinsulate Hat PURPLE
Ladies Fleece Thinsulate Hat PURPLE
Offered by PARIELLA

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, much liked by its recipient!, 4 Jan 2014
This hat fits well, looks good and is warm and cosy. Its recipient is very pleased with it, so that means I am too! (Oh yes and it's a very nice strong purple. Lovely colour!)

ROTATING 360 LEATHER CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR APPLE IPAD 2 AND 3 AND IPAD 4 4TH GEN - BY SMARTPHONEZ_UK (PURPLE)
Offered by FatGadgets UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid case, good value, 4 Jan 2014
This is a reasonably heavy case, but fits my iPad2 very neatly and it feels very secure. The rotating part works well and it stands up solidly and securely for watching TV or etc on my lap. There's an elastic strap to hold it firmly shut too, which is useful. It's a nice deep purple too. Can't comment on the stylus, as I never use one. Very pleased, as it does just what I wanted it to do. Apart from the weight being a little more than I'd have ideally liked, this is an excellent case.

Micro USB Host OTG Cable - Micro USB B/Male to USB2.0 A/Female OTG Host Cable ideal For Samsung, Galaxy, LG, Sony, Google, Nexus, Blackberry, HTC, Tablets, Mobile Phones, Smartphones, Raspberry Pi Laptops etc
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and well-made product, 30 Oct 2013
Needed this to be able to save files to a USB stick from a Samsung Galaxy s3 phone. Works perfectly - and it's a good robust product so it now has a permanent place in my work bag. No concerns about the cable being damaged, unlike many other cables (headphones etc), as it's a decent thick cable with molded ends.

Scoot 'n' Pull: Blue
Scoot 'n' Pull: Blue
Offered by Scoot 'n Pull

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my aching arm!, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Scoot 'n' Pull: Blue (Misc.)
My wife may be the perfect height to pull our toddler along on his scooter (when his legs had run out of power), but I'm not! I was getting fed up with having an aching arm from bending sideways to reach the scooter. This makes a great difference, so I'm very grateful to the friend who recommended it. It's true that you need to be a big more careful as they are now able to steer into the back of your legs (ow), the wall you're walking beside, every puddle you pass, etc, but that's a minor quibble. Well worth buying this!

Anker® Astro 3E 10000mAh Portable High Capacity Dual-Port External Battery Power Bank Backup Charger for iPhone 5, 4S, 4, iPad 4, 3, 2, Mini, iPods (Apple adapters not included), Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2, HTC One, EVO, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Droid DNA, Motorola ATRIX, Droid; Google Glass, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, LG Optimus, PS Vita, Nook HD+ (30-pin adapter for Nook HD+ not included), GoPro and More
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, dependable - recommended, 31 Aug 2012
I've only had the chance to try this out a couple of times so far, but I've been very pleased with it - seems to hold plenty of charge for re-charging a couple of smartphones and an iPod, each at least a couple of times (sorry, that's not very scientific!). It's not *that* big (similar to a portable hard drive or a pack of playing cards), though is fairly heavy. I wouldn't want to carry it round all day, but it was ideal for camping as it stayed in my tent and was used overnight. Also nice to have follow-up from the seller (Laptopmate) reminding me about the 18-month warranty and checking that all was OK. Recommended.

While Mortals Sleep
While Mortals Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Effortlessly beautiful, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: While Mortals Sleep (Audio CD)
Warmly recommended, effortlessly beautiful, not a trace of schmaltz or sentimentality, just graceful and mesmerising... (Suitable even for Scrooges and Grinches.) Sadly not living anywhere near the Frozen North where Kate Rusby's Christmas tour is taking place, we will have to "make do" with this. (But really, it's not "making do" at all. It's perfect just as it is.) Hope you enjoy it as much as we are.

Hexbug Batteries Bug Food Electronic Toys (Pack of 2)
Hexbug Batteries Bug Food Electronic Toys (Pack of 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money for more bugs - buy generic batteries!, 19 Nov 2011
I'm sure these batteries are fine, but as hexbug nanos use standard LR44 batteries, don't pay over the odds. You can buy multi-packs of generic ones on amazon for much less than this. (We've done so and they're fine.) Save you money for more hexbugs!

Dark Matter
Dark Matter
by Michelle Paver

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely chilling, 1 Nov 2011
This review is from: Dark Matter (Paperback)
My daughter had loved this author's YA books so I *had* to try this one, even though I wouldn't normally go for ghost stories. Really enjoyed it, lots of great atmosphere and a slow build of tension, unease and spookiness through the book. Not much actual gore / horror (I'm sure fans of actual horror books would find it very tame) but much cleverer than that - like all the scariest things, a lot was left to the reader's imagination. Like other reviewers, I found the language and concepts to be pitched a little more towards YA than adult, particularly at the beginning, and once it got to the climax, it did end too quickly, but that's being picky about what was a very enjoyable and spooky book. And I mean this in the best possible way - not one to read in bed on a winter's night in an empty house - brrr!

Breaking the Surface
Breaking the Surface
by B. P. Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating ideas wrapped up in intriguing characters, 1 Nov 2011
This review is from: Breaking the Surface (Paperback)
I was recommended this book by a former colleague and it's a fascinating read with intriguing characters. It comes across as a very personal book; it's clear the author put a lot of his own ideas of how the world works and what's important in life into it. It's great to read science fiction (that's how I'd class it, anyway) that's not about aliens and spaceships - think Iain Banks (not Iain M Banks). I particularly enjoyed the way the various dispirate stories at the start gradually come together over the course of the book. I know it was a good book because as I got towards the end, I got sad that it was nearly over! Very much recommended.

Wheelybug Bee Ride-on (Small)
Wheelybug Bee Ride-on (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Irresistible!, 3 Dec 2010
Robust and a lot of fun (as it can go in any direction on its castors - much better than things that have to be steered with a steering wheel). We've got a big one which has been used for wild racing and crashing round the house. And it's irresistible - for the whole time we've had one of these in our hallway, any time a child comes into the house, they ride it. (Even children who are far too big for it and who you'd think would be past such things!) We're about to get a mini one (we've only got a big one so far) for our littlest child, who is really too small to sit on the big one. (Shh! Don't tell him, though - it's his Christmas present!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4