Profile for MancBaby77 > Reviews

Lamberts FLORISENE® - 90 Tablets
Lamberts FLORISENE® - 90 Tablets
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good! There is hope !, 23 Feb. 2015
Ladies ! It's hard to keep this brief because I've been going through what can only be described as two years of hell with my hair! To cut a very very long story short , - my once beautiful glossy hair started thinning about the end of 2012. I assumed it was damage from hair extensions... But it can't have been. , as my hair was thinning in places I didn't even have the extensions. I can't say I noticed shedding ? I always lost hair when brushing but I'd assumed everybody did and it never seemed to make a difference . What I can say is that my hair was as thin and delicate as strands of spider web? It was like dust ! I could no longer wear it down, or wear a pony tail. Luckily my fringe stayed relatively thick, so I'd wear half weaves if I wanted to go out for a night with friends .. But soon enough that became impossible because my hair started thinning around the front!!! I really relied on my fringe (I don't have the face shape or flattering hairline to grow it out... Always had a Dracula hairline!) so now I wear a bun on top of my head and use toppik hair fibres to hide the baldy bits. All this was making me cry so much and really affecting my life . I went to a Trichologist who said I had low ferritin, low B12 and low vit D. She prescribed a daily concoction of vits but I kept messing it up. I started taking florisene three weeks ago after reading the reviews on here . Here's what I've found so far: I've not had to shave my legs for two years and now My leg hair is coming back ( yes ... Strangely happy about that !) , my eyebrows need plucking for the first time in ages and have gone a lot thicker .... And I have new baby hair at my hair line ! It's very early days , and perhaps the baby hairs were there before ?? But if my eyebrows and legs are anything to by , I'm really hopeful ! Will re- update in a month ! I think this might be the answer at last !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2015 6:46 PM BST

Getting Past Your Breakup: How to Turn a Devastating Loss into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You
by Susan J. Elliott JD MEd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that helpful for me ??, 23 Mar. 2014
Maybe this book is better for people who've had a less traumatic breakup than I had ? My partner and best friend of ten years walked out on me and my whole world turned upside down. A decade together is a long time and the grief is very intense, scary and distressing. At the moment, the pain and anxiety are too raw for this book to really help me? Maybe it will be of more use in a few months time. I don't have past issues that are stopping me getting over my relationship. I just can't get over it because I miss the person and the loss is sometimes too much to face. This book kind of infers that we all have some unresolved issue that makes us cling to a bad relationship/ex partner, but for a lot of us, we just want that person back because we love them - that's all! The book makes some good points about having no contact, and allowing yourself to grieve....but for me, self-affirmations and journalling are not really going to bring me closer to the relief I need. I feel like somebody has died and i think it will be a long long time before I can be me again. This book has had many good reviews - this is just my opinion. It is a good book to have - perhaps I hoped for too much too soon with it ??
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2015 3:24 AM GMT

chinkyboo 12 pcs LED Flickering Tea Lights Battery Operated Candles for Wedding Party Decoration
Offered by XHF(HK)

1.0 out of 5 stars Would be good if they actually worked, 30 Dec. 2013
Half of these were faulty and wouldn't stay switched on. Only 6 of them worked . waste of money even if it is only a few pounds.

JML PED EGG
JML PED EGG
Offered by Lake Home and Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars transformed my horrendous feet !!, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: JML PED EGG (Personal Care)
I was amazed at what this did for my feet. I have always had shockingly bad dry skin on my feet, - my big toe looked like some crazy hammerhead shark hanging offa my foot ! In the past I have used all manner of foot files to try and get my feet to look like they belong to a young woman and not a troll, but the results were always short lasting and the files were rendered useless after a session on my breeze-block feet. I used the ped-egg and am just amazed at how good it is !!! I can't believe I didn't buy one sooner. My feet look fantastic ! It's so easy to use and works like magic !! BUY ONE !!!

Yankee Candle Season Of Peace 22oz Large Jar - NEW For 2013!
Yankee Candle Season Of Peace 22oz Large Jar - NEW For 2013!
Offered by House Of Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmmmmmm!!! GORGEOUS !, 30 Dec. 2013
This has now over taken Baby Powder as my favourite Yankee Candle scent ! It's not really a christmassy smell (I hate those awful sickly sweet smells - cinnamon. apple, cookies etc) .....This actually smells a bit like white musk ?? I'll use it all year around - it is beautiful !!!!

Shearer Candles 7.5 x 7.2 cm Stainless Steel Spring Couture Vanilla and Coconut Scented Candle Tin, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells gorgeous !, 30 Dec. 2013
Wasn't expecting this to small as nice as it did !! Wish it came in a bigger size because it didn't last as long as I need it to, but that's the only bad thing I can say....

Scotch Corporation Heavy Duty Liquid Drain Opener 1 Litre
Scotch Corporation Heavy Duty Liquid Drain Opener 1 Litre
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 30 Dec. 2013
It works. What more can I say ? ! I used it to unblock my bath drain and it was brilliant. Left it over night for best results and was very chuffed to watch the water actually run down the plughole for the first time in weeks !!

Samy Salon Systems Mucho Mousse Volume Building alcohol free 250 ml
Samy Salon Systems Mucho Mousse Volume Building alcohol free 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for fine hair !!!, 30 Oct. 2013
This stuff is a GODSEND for people with fine hair, or even medium thickness hair that needs to be washed a lot like mine !! I think the packaging for this item was once green and is now orange ? It used to be available in Superdrug stores but seems to have been discontinued, so I can now only find it on Amazon. This is by far the best thickening / volumising mousse I have ever used. I could not live without this product. I have tried many similar mousses, including the Samy amplifying mousse......but they all seem to give that over-sticky feeling, or do nothing at all. This mousse gives a nice coating on the hair and stops it from being flyaway and limp, without making it dull or heavy. It's a fantastic product....and you don't need a lot , even with long hair. I highly recommend it. The only downside is the postage costs which means I'm paying over ten pounds for a can of hair mousse....but I like it so much that I can handle that !! Try it! You will love it !!

Real Techniques Starter Kit
Real Techniques Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars CONVERTED ! Not buying MAC anymore !|, 25 Jun. 2013
Love these brushes! I was about to put one of my kidneys on ebay so I could buy some more MAC brushes after mine were lost in a hotel - but a friend told me about these and I'm so glad ! Dare I say it....I like these better than MAC and am so happy with them. Plus I don't have to flog my vital organs on the internet to fill my make up kit back up now...so, - yeah...would deffo recommend these brushes.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 4:16 PM GMT

ETI Turbodryer 2000 Salon Professional Hair Dryer Pink
ETI Turbodryer 2000 Salon Professional Hair Dryer Pink
Offered by Amazing Hair & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hairdryer EVARRRRRRRRRRR, 25 Jun. 2013
Pink , powerful, functional, and just dead good really. Last one I had lasted me 3 years and only broke because I dropped it out of my bedroom window ! (don't ask)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4