Profile for MancBaby77 > Reviews

MancBaby77 "MancBaby77" (Manchester,UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars They work.....but give 'em time !!!, 18 April 2013
I had a terrible experience with hair extensions which left me with HORRIFICALLY thin hair. I had weaves sewn in to my hair and (I don't care what ANYBODY says) caucasian women really havent got the type of hair to carry the tight cornrows and extra weight that comes with this type of hair extension. Infact, if you're reading this and have ANY type of extensions....TAKE THEM OUT NOW! or you will live to regret it. I did some real damage to my hair - 5 months after removing the weaves, I am still in the midst of recovery and have yet to see full improvement HOWEVER, - Perfectil has really helped. It has given me thicker eyelashes and brows for sure, and parts of the hair on my head are looking better now. I have been taking it for 5 months now, and considering the damage I had done to my hair.....there is definitely an improvement. I ripped a lot of my hair out and have probably damaged some follicles beyond repair...and those areas are growing back slowly now. The areas where there were no extensions attached are really thick and shiny.....so I would say that these are worth a go if you're trying to nurse your hair back to health or if you're suffering with hair thinning/loss
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2014 8:18 PM GMT

Shema Israel Judaica Bracelet Kabbalah Jewelry Black Cord Gold Hebrew Pendant
Shema Israel Judaica Bracelet Kabbalah Jewelry Black Cord Gold Hebrew Pendant
Offered by round2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 April 2013
I love this bracelet ! I'm not Jewish but have a fascination with all things Jewish ! I This bracelet is one of my faves...it looks cool on the wrist and people always ask me where I bought it....!

Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Quiltset, Multicolour - Double
Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Quiltset, Multicolour - Double

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bedding !, 18 April 2013
Love the look of this bedding with my french style bedroom furniture - looks fab ! the same bedding is for sale with a different seller on Amazon for £5 cheaper...so its worth having a sniff around when buying here.....

The Children of Green Knowe
The Children of Green Knowe
by Lucy M. Boston

5.0 out of 5 stars Special book, beautiful story, 21 Oct. 2012
This book is so special to me, it's hard to write a review without becoming teary eyed! I first came across this book when I was a child,- after seeing the BBC dramatisation, I wanted to own it. I actually booked this book out of the school library and never returned it !! (I did that a lot with books I couldn't bear to part with!) I read it over and over.....and was fascinated with it. It's such a beautiful story , and for some reason, I decided I would read it every christmas....and so I did! Over time, my copy had started to fall apart....I can't throw it away, but had to buy a readable copy! I am now 35 years old, and still, this book comes out every christmas! I will forever treasure this wonderful book !xx

How to Win Friends and Influence People
How to Win Friends and Influence People
by Dale Carnegie

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing anyone with a brain doesn't already know !, 12 Jun. 2012
I bought this book because somebody once told me that it's a must have for anybody 'going out into the the world'. Admittedly, I bought the book about 17 years too late,- having already 'gone out into the world' 17 years earlier, - but I still assumed it would be useful. Here's the thing -it's all hype. The crux of the book can actually be pinned down in 3 bulletpoints. 1) Be nice to people, treat them as you yourself wish to be treated 2) be genuinely interested in others, - learn names/faces/details .......3) Don't speak badly or negatively of others. That's it..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4