Profile for Gem Day > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Maybe Not
Maybe Not

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Maybe Not (Kindle Edition)
I love Warren and Bridgette's story. Warrens POV keeps everything nice and positive - less angst, more laughs and I really liked that. Just a shame it was so short, that's the only reason for 4 not 5 stars.

RAZE
RAZE

4.0 out of 5 stars A heart wrenching story of love lost and found again, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: RAZE (Kindle Edition)
Wow, what a book. I love Tillie Cole's stories, there is always a darkness overcome by love. It held some slightly far fetched details for me, but the fact it's fiction enabled me to get past that and still enjoy the unrequited love element and the page turning quality her books always seem to have. Yes it's unbelievable that two people who had been physically and emotionally damaged so much could actually entertain being ok. But as thankfully I have never had to live through such atrocities- who am I to judge.

Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy Book 1)
Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has everything and the author is amazing, 21 Jan. 2015
I've read every single book by this author, I have never ever felt disappointed- every book has amazing characters, plots and fast paced action. I'm so glad this is part of a series, just wish I didn't have to wait. Loved it. Love this author.

Falling Away (Fall Away Book 3)
Falling Away (Fall Away Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Falling, no fell in love all over again..., 18 Jan. 2015
I love how this author writes books that are painful to put down. Sneaking chances to read at all times of day and night. Snatching a moment to read whilst brushing teeth or making breakfast for the family. The stories are consuming and thought provoking. Exciting and sexy. Keeping you on edge. She is cruel for taking Tate and Jared and smashing things up but things have to break to get mended and I'm so glad there's another story to get out of the fall away series! Hooray. 5 awesome stars.

Wild and Free (The Three Series Book 3)
Wild and Free (The Three Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars An epic end to the series three, 16 Jan. 2015
It's always a shame to end a book especially when it's the end of a series. I truly wish there was more to this but can't see how that would be. I think this book was my least favourite as I hate to say goodbye and I knew that would be coming. I think some more info about Lucien, Leah, Callum and Sonia and even Yuri and Aurora could have worked - le sigh it was just not meant to be but if more became available I would definitely continue on as I loved the characters and stories this author created.

Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels Book 7)
Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, knocked it straight out of the park to orbit the Earth and never land!, 5 Jan. 2015
These authors are the bomb. I can't get enough of Kate and the gang. This story keeps getting better and better. A seed taking root into the depths, gradually growing, blossoming into something more than its original make up. Becoming so powerful and weaving a rich tapestry of thoughts and feelings into an imaginary domain. It's literally like somewhere this world exists. What a wonderful gift to be given. Can't wait for the next instalment.

Magic Rises (Kate Daniels Book 6)
Magic Rises (Kate Daniels Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars are not enough. Knocked another super story out the park, 29 Dec. 2014
Each book is exciting, page turning delight. I keep expecting the next book to flag but it just doesn't. The characters are like old friends. The background story just keeps blossoming and the individual story for the book is mysterious, romantic, enticing and captivating. I love Llona Andrews and I love Kate Daniels!

Magic Slays (Kate Daniels Book 5)
Magic Slays (Kate Daniels Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for fifth novel and they maintain their excellence, 26 Dec. 2014
I'm so impressed with this series. I have read all 5 books in a row and am not bored yet. That is saying something. Each book has its own exciting and page turning storyline. Weaving in all the original characters and adding more too. Such a strong lead character, I could never get bored of Kate. But also all the supporting characters are intriguing and believable. These authors rock!

Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels Book 4)
Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic's BleedING marvellous, 14 Dec. 2014
Kate Daniels, the type of women everyone wants to be. Big hearted but lethal. Strong minded and honest. Captivating and intelligent. Just a few ways to put it, many more potentials. This book had it all again, such page turning storylines, comedic relief, hard gripping action, believable and melting romance. This series is just amazing.

Magic Strikes: A Kate Daniels Novel: 3
Magic Strikes: A Kate Daniels Novel: 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic strikes from page one and doesn't let go, 11 Dec. 2014
I am running out of ways to review how awesome these authors are. I keep expecting the next book in series to run out of steam, but phewee, I'm sweating from the heat this book is packing! Fast paced, action packed, laugh out loud moments and a smouldering slow burning romance to boot. Each book has an extremely well thought out exciting page turning unique story, that tightly weaves and tangles itself in and out of the story that is developing over the whole series. I can't wait to buy the next book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15