Profile for Miss. CJ Taylor > Reviews

Content by Miss. CJ Taylor

Miss. CJ Taylor "FoodieClaire" (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Murder of Billie-Jo
The Murder of Billie-Jo

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, of course it could be biased given who's account it is..., 1 Feb. 2016
Very interesting and harrowing. Did he do it? No one will ever know.

Sony Mobile SWR50 SmartWatch 3 Fitness and Activity Tracker Wrist Watch Compatible with Android 4.3+ Smartphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does almost everything I want it to except tracking my sleep., 1 Feb. 2016
Works well, wish it tracked my sleep though! :( I like the fact that I can have my phone in my bag and know when it's ringing from the watch buzzing, and that I can read my whatsapp messages without the recipient knowing I've read them :)

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and ergonomic - just wish it had a case..., 1 Feb. 2016
Perfect and does the job it states. Only downside is that it doesn't come with a carry case and as I travel around, it means I have had to find a makeup bag to keep this and the usb part in as I don't want it getting damaged.

Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey
Kenu Airframe Portable Car Mount - Black/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great car mount, sturdy and stable, 4 Aug. 2015
I read lots of reviews before choosing this. It's fantastic - sits nicely in my car (BMW) and is sturdy without damaging the grill. I used to use my iPhone 5 on it and now I have a Sony Z3+ which is marginally wider but still fits in it.

Premier Housewares Spoon Rest - Polished Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Spoon Rest - Polished Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spoon rest., 4 Aug. 2015
Sits perfectly next to my stove. Washes up really nice and fits all sizes of spoons.

Sony Z3+ Case, [CRYSTAL CLEAR] Gel Case Silicone Phone Cover [Perfect-fit] for the Sony Z3+ Plus E6553 Strong and Flexible Protective Back Shell from The Keep Talking Shop®, Sony Xperia Z3+ Case
Offered by Keep Talking Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value case for the price., 4 Aug. 2015
It's perfect. At a time when products for the Z3+ are still scarce and I want to protect my phone - this does the job perfectly. The front is slightly raised so phone can be placed face down. The only thing is I'm not sure how to get rid of the annoying slick of the back of it against the phone. It's no biggie but would look a lot better if this were not an issue - Perhaps I just need to wipe it over and over to ensure it's dry.Buttons on the side are a little harder to press with the case on but it's not a major issue.

Salter 9141 WH3R Glass Body Fat Analyser Bathroom Scale
Salter 9141 WH3R Glass Body Fat Analyser Bathroom Scale

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough a product., 9 Jan. 2015
Awful. This damp foot thing is not on at all. I tried with dry foot, damp foot, on hard floor and carpet. That BMI thing only worked once for me and that's not good enough. So I returned to Amazon.

Twelve Years A Slave
Twelve Years A Slave

2.0 out of 5 stars I read so that I could watch movie. So boring I'm over it!, 9 Jan. 2015
I felt like I had to read this out of principle but it was SO BORING. I'm so sorry. I know it's written as it is and is a very important story to tell and that's why I stuck with it, but it took me about three months to read! It only became interesting when I had 25% left to read and even then it wasn't "can't put down" and I was compelled to keep going because I was looking forward to my next read! I only read it because I can't see movies based on books without reading the book first. Movies are usually worse than books so now I'm not sure I even want to see it!

54 Heavy Duty Felt Pads-Protects Flooring.
54 Heavy Duty Felt Pads-Protects Flooring.
Offered by SoSupplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 April 2014
Used this for my DFS sofa, a sideboard and even the bottom of my DVD player to ensure it didn't scratch the sideboard surface. All good.

12mm PowerGrip Double Sided Tape
12mm PowerGrip Double Sided Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on my doorbell, 1 April 2014
I used this to stick my Byron doorbell to my door frame. It works a treat. I have a lot left over but I'm sure I'll find other uses at some point!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5