Profile for Mr. S. J. Nicholls > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. J. Nicholls

Mr. S. J. Nicholls

Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)
Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Nov 2013
I just bought this product and it works amazingly. Not only can you hear the heart beat but you can hear your baby frolicking about. Couldn't be more happy.

Faking It In France
Faking It In France
by Karen Bates

5.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing read and honest insight in life in France, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Faking It In France (Paperback)
Loving France as I do I am drawn to reading any book I can get my hands on about peoples experiences of moving/living in France.
What I find so refreshing about "Faking it in France" is the honesty in which it has been written.
Lots of books I have read (and there have been a few) almost always glamorise the move from England to France, and that the life I so wish for is completely out of my reach, Unless I have piles of money and an already flourishing career as a journalist; able to provide a life for myself to live in this beautiful country by telling people like me all about it!
I'm not bitter, honestly.
What I love about this book is Karen's honesty and bravery in writing it. Here's a woman openly admitting that she got it wrong, and most people don't like to admit when their wrong.
She loves France and followed her dream, but sometimes there are more important things in life then owning that dream home!
This book is a great read for those who love France, but also a great read if you have no interest in France at all.
I laughed and I cried (mostly laughed) with Karen and at her.
I for one will be looking out for more work by Karen Bates.

Toute Allure: Falling in Love in Rural France
Toute Allure: Falling in Love in Rural France
by Karen Wheeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost in France, 26 Oct 2010
I have just finished reading Toute allure and as with the first book toute sweet I couldnt put it downn my huband lost me to Karen Wheeler for a day an a half,as I became lost in rural France with her. I laughed and cried and fell in love with the Lion ( im sure Karen won't mind me writing this) while reading this book.I cannot wait for the next book to come out as I feel sad to have reached the end of this one.
Mr S J Nicholls did not write this< his wifey (me) did as I read the book and I cannot seem to change the name on the start of the review!!!!!
Victoria

Andrew James 1000 WATT Electric Silver Food Stand Mixer With Splash Guard and 5.2 Litre Bowl + Spatula + 128 Page Food Mixer Cookbook

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 22 Nov 2009
I've wanted a free standing mixer for along time as I do a lot of baking. I wanted the kitchenaid mixer but they are so expensive and I was saving for one. However I decided I couldn't wait any longer and had also read many reviews about the kitchenaid that they looked good but lacked the power required. Anyway I went for the andrew james mixer and what a buy, not only does it look great on my kitchen side it is fantastic at doing the job I wanted it for. I cannot praze this product enough. What a bargin I am so pleased....!!!!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2011 9:29 PM BST