Profile for GF > Reviews

GF

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Strongbox, 1 Nov 2013
This card case is absolutely brilliant . It's very strong and waterproof and excellent value for money .I ordered it to keep my SD cards safe and in one place , I added some thin foam so that it can now hold my Micro SD cards as well .

Indoor Fireworks Fun pack of 30 individual fireworks
Indoor Fireworks Fun pack of 30 individual fireworks
Offered by Fireworks And Fancy Dress Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 1 Nov 2013
As previous reviewers have said these are so good because they are so bad , adults and kids of all ages had a great time at a recent 30th Birthday party just "dissing" them . But be careful where you use them , they can be messy and spoil surfaces . I'll definiately buy them again.

SPARE SET OF 12 SQUARES/BLOCKS FOR THE ALPHABET LETTERS NUMBER CAKE TIN PAN (CAKE TIN NOT INCLUDED) FROM CFU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 1 Nov 2013
These cake tin numbers have already been tested to the full , by an already established cake maker . She now wonders how she managed before , they are easy to use and with very little effort you get great results , and they are easy to clean and store

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief at last, 1 Nov 2013
I have a Connective Tissue Disorder and have allways suffered from a "strange digestive system" . These pills are the closest thing to a cure that I have found . For me, they do get rid of bloating, nausea and the assosciated headache/migraine . They are expensive if needed long term , but I have found that I can stop the tablets and still get the benefits for two weeks or more , so for me a stop/start regime is possible . But for those who suffer from nausea and bloating, any relief is a godsend .

DEEP PLASTIC DRAWERS 4 HIGH MADE IN UK
DEEP PLASTIC DRAWERS 4 HIGH MADE IN UK
Offered by Keto Plastics Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent storage, 1 Nov 2013
Everyone has differents ideas and needs for storing things , in my case these are perfect for the job in hand , very sturdy plastic and easy in operation . I have stored some excess car spanners and sockets in one of the drawers and there was no problem with the weight and bulk . Next job is to customise some of the drawers by adding partitions made from excess cut-off greenhouse panels, just held in with silicon sealant . Really pleased with my purchase .

PowerGen Multi-purpose USB AC / Travel / Wall / Desktop Charger for Samsung Galaxy s2 / Galaxy s / Galaxy Comes with UK, EU, US Adapter and Free Micro USB Cable
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of battery size, 31 Oct 2013
I bought this charger as it did seem very universal , but on trying it my battery was too big ! The seller did say it fitted "over 90%" of batteries ,how can you know without detailed measurements which % yours is. It is somewhat fragile but then we are dealing with fairly small contacts and not a Tonka Toy . I considered complaining to the seller , but upon reading the instructions inside , I found that they actually give the acceptable battery sizes ( 2.2cm - 6.6cm ) ! Why don't they include this in the item description ....it would save people buying something that isn't fit for their purpose . I suggest that the seller hasn't bothered to read the instructions , That's why I did not contact them , they know nothing about their own product . I have modified the sliding battery adjuster to fit my battery, ( will post pictures when I find out how :-) ), In operation , the charger works , but put it where it won't be disturbed or knocked as this could dislodge the battery . I haven't had it long enough to give charging times , but the battery I tested was at about 70% and half an hour or so later the charging light changed from red to blue , when checked back in the phone , it was up to 100% .
The modification ( bodge) is to get a couple of those small picture/photo frame hangers , then just reform them to clasp the battery at one end and cut/bend the other end to fit on the sliding battery adjuster , holes are already drilled so then you can source a couple small screws , drill a couple of small pilot holes in the charger slider and attach the hangers . It took longer to write this review than to mod the charger . I will update on it's charging and durability at a later time .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2013 2:38 PM GMT

2 x D2O Bar End Plugs - Bike Handlebar Plastic End Caps - Black, & The Little Bike Shop Bookmark
Offered by The Little Bike Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Handlebar saver, 9 Oct 2013
I got these bar stops to protect both the bar ends and secure the handlebar tape , fitted in seconds and very secure . Perfect ,as a sacrificial end stop

Shimano Alivio RD-M410 Rear Derailleur - Black, Large
Shimano Alivio RD-M410 Rear Derailleur - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy rider, 9 Oct 2013
I bought this whilst rebuilding a mountain bike for my daughter , the old gear was sloppy , sticky and noisy , but this Shimano unit bolted straight on and gave a perfect shift every time , it is really smooth and positive and needed only minimum adjustment .
It is well built and looks great .

Balls Bicycle Inflator Parts Extension Hose Needles Plastic Adaptor 5 in 1 Kit
Balls Bicycle Inflator Parts Extension Hose Needles Plastic Adaptor 5 in 1 Kit

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so adaptable, 9 Oct 2013
This ended up as being no use whatsoever , because the tube supplied has car type (Schrader valve) type fitting on both ends , a female and male respectively ,there is nothing to fit a Presta valve or an English valve , so that makes it and extender not an adapter , the ball/inflatable nozzles will only fit a Schrader type valve , so if your looking for a complete adapter kit ,this is not it.

POWERSPARK 12 volt Standard Ignition Coil for contact breaker points ignition
POWERSPARK 12 volt Standard Ignition Coil for contact breaker points ignition
Offered by Powerspark

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Spark, 9 Oct 2013
I bought this to revive a non-starting Suzuki Swift with an fault in the electronic ignition . It could not have been simpler , I just substituted this coil for the old one , taking note of the polarity , mechanically it was also just a straight swap .........perfect , fired up straight away .

Page: 1 | 2