Profile for kaostarr3010 > Reviews

Troy
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 7.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting, 13 Jun 2004
This review is from: Troy (Audio CD)
Relaxing, ethereal...a real feeling for a desert of drifting sands and ancient beauty in civilisations now fallen.
What this one lacks in Hollywood punch, it makes up for in pure sensual journey. The film was excellent, and the soundtrack fit perfectly. I'm glad I got this one, it's great to have something that doesn't sound like every other adventure track in the film industry.

Dvd ~ Rammstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Just too good..., 27 April 2004
This was lent to me by a friend, and I immediately ordered my own copyeven before I returned his. I feel like I've been to an amazingpyrotechnic concert.
Rammstein obviously knows how to put on a goodshow, and this one is probably their best.

Dvd ~ Rammstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 27 April 2004
This is the second DVD of Rammstein I have bought, and I have enjoyed itimmensely. This band is weird in a way that only mad Germans can be, butit makes for an incredible show. Part of me would love to see them live,another part feels safer at home with the DVD. Either way, I expect I'llwear this one out eventually.

Selected Scenes from the End O
Selected Scenes from the End O
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars More stars please!, 9 Jan 2004
This was my favourite Christmas present this year. I heard a song at a Goth night, asked the DJ what band it was and put it on my wish list and forgot it. Then someone gave it to me...
This is dark, intense gothic music at its best. Smooth, deep vocals, excellent music, and lyrics to give you chills. I'm putting the rest of their CD's on my wish list now, and hope they tour someplace I can get to!

Cabin Fever
Cabin Fever
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensuous, 9 Jan 2004
This review is from: Cabin Fever (Audio CD)
People kept telling me to try Raputina because I liked Goth and cello music, now I'm glad I did. Deep and intense, the songs give everything that was promised by the recommendations. I'll be collecting more music from this group.