Profile for SharonK > Reviews

Content by SharonK

SharonK

Philips HP6509 Satinelle Soft Sensitive
Philips HP6509 Satinelle Soft Sensitive
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so relieved!, 23 Sept. 2011
I was a massive skeptic about these devices before finally taking the plunge and buying one. I have been waxing for years so am used to the slight pinching pain you get when the hair comes out and the sensation with this machine isn't much different. The good thing is that you don't have wax that sticks to your skin so it feels cleaner. Also, you get a much smoother result because the epilator really does get the smallest hairs which makes the results last much longer. I don't see a reason to wax anymore with this epilator around and I don't really know why I waited so long. Buy it!!!

The Harry's Bar Cookbook
The Harry's Bar Cookbook
by Michael Winner

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT, 23 Sept. 2011
I have spent a lot of time at Cipriani's in Soho NY and was so excited to find this book since I don't live anywhere near a Cipriani restaurant anymore. The recipes are delicious and the stories in the book about the history of Harry's Bar are well written and enjoyable to read. I don't usually buy recipe books but this one is special so I highly recommend it. It would even make a great gift for anyone who loves to cook.