Profile for Bonjovilover > Reviews

Content by Bonjovilover

Bonjovilover (Wolverhampton)

Barbaric Murders: Child victims, lady-killers and bodies in boxes (Infamous Murderers Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, but still a good read, 9 Dec. 2013
I started reading this book a few months ago and haven't got to the end yet. It is a good read, but as others have mentioned I am finding the stories to be a bit short and not as detailed as I'd have liked. I'd still recommend this book as it is interesting. The reason I have not rated it higher is because it didn't have the "can't put this book down" factor that other books I've read have had.

Serial Killers: The World's Most Evil
Serial Killers: The World's Most Evil
by Nigel Blundell

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating!, 9 Dec. 2013
Brilliant book. Read it in only a few days, couldn't put it down. Would highly recommend to anyone with a keen interest in serial killers. Very informative and thorough, definitely one of the best books I have read.

Prisoner to the Streets
Prisoner to the Streets
by Robyn Travis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 Oct. 2013
Loved this book. I was waiting for ages for it to come on sale, and was well worth it. I've got the next Robyn Travis book on order. This one was very well written.

The Rhyme of King Harold
The Rhyme of King Harold
by Ian Macgill

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly written, very simplistic, 8 Oct. 2013
To be honest my five year old could have done a better job. This terrible read was bought for me as a present, as I have an interest in past kings. I am no longer speaking to the person who bought it.

I only got half way through before I decided to call it a day with this book, so I'm not able to tell you if the second half gets any better.

My children have enjoyed turning this book into paper mâché, so it wasn't a complete waste.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 12:11 AM GMT

The Alternative View
The Alternative View

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 18 April 2012
Most boring book ever. Must have for insomniacs, though. Typical self indulgent drivel written by britains biggest megalomaniac. I really wouldn't bother wasting your money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2013 12:53 AM BST