Profile for Jane Doe > Reviews

Content by Jane Doe

Jane Doe (Durham, England)

Page: 1 | 2
The Walking Dead Compendium Volume 1
The Walking Dead Compendium Volume 1
by Robert Kirkman
Price: 31.50

4.0 out of 5 stars WALKING DEAD VOL 1, 19 Jan 2013
This was for a present - the recipient was very pleased as I knew he would be as we both enjoy watching WALKING DEAD

10m VGA monitor adapter cable (HD15M to HD15M)
10m VGA monitor adapter cable (HD15M to HD15M)
Offered by MHP Distribution
Price: 8.75

4.0 out of 5 stars ADAPTER CABLE, 19 Jan 2013
My Grandson advised me on buying this so I could watch missed programmes through tv - bit of a carry on at the moment putting plugs in & out and colour not right on TV but he's going to sort that out for me
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2014 12:13 PM GMT

The Golden Girls - Season 3 - Complete [DVD]
The Golden Girls - Season 3 - Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Beatrice Arthur
Price: 8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars SJ45, 15 April 2011
I loved the `Golden Girls' first time around and bought this after seeing Betty White in `Hot In Cleveland' on TV. Watched them with a friend and loved every minute!

Joe Longthroen: Live - A Man And His Music [DVD]
Joe Longthroen: Live - A Man And His Music [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joe Longthorne

5.0 out of 5 stars SJ45, 15 April 2011
Love the man but he isn't well at the moment . Bought this after we'd been to see him so I could show my friend a glimpse of what he used to be like - WE BOTH LOVED IT !

Video Life
Video Life
Price: 0.79

4.0 out of 5 stars MP3 TRACK, 28 Aug 2010
This review is from: Video Life (MP3 Download)
wanted some odd tracks to add to my mp3 player - had a good search through the ones available on Amazon - was just learning how to put them on but found everything easy to do - thank you

Creature Comforts - Complete Series 1  [DVD]
Creature Comforts - Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julie Sedgewick

5.0 out of 5 stars THE GREAT BRITISH PUBLIC, 22 April 2009
I try to watch Creature Comforts whenever it's on - it's so funny how they match the animals to the voices & discussions. I bought this as a birthday present for a friend who had just discovered the programme. She watches it whenever she needs cheering up !!

Page: 1 | 2