Profile for Jane Doe > Reviews

Content by Jane Doe

Jane Doe (Durham, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
StormBrew Dolce Gusto 24 Coffee Pod Rotating Holder Rack, Capsule Stand
StormBrew Dolce Gusto 24 Coffee Pod Rotating Holder Rack, Capsule Stand
Offered by QUAILITAS LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars She's quite pleased as the pods are easy to access, 11 April 2016
Present for a friend. She's quite pleased as the pods are easy to access, better than a pile of boxes!

Popamazing 32 COFFEE POD ROTATING HOLDER RACK CAPSULE STAND (32 pcs)
Popamazing 32 COFFEE POD ROTATING HOLDER RACK CAPSULE STAND (32 pcs)
Offered by Elex

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what I was thinking, it's a bit ..., 11 April 2016
Don't know what I was thinking, it's a bit tall to get under my cupboards, thought there were more columns, but otherwise does the job well

Rink Drink Columbia Latte Glasses - 280ml (9.85oz) - Gift Box of 8
Rink Drink Columbia Latte Glasses - 280ml (9.85oz) - Gift Box of 8
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 April 2016
love having the proper glasses to serve my coffee in! Bargain!

16pcs Cappuccino Coffee Stencils Template Strew Flowers Pad Duster Spray White
16pcs Cappuccino Coffee Stencils Template Strew Flowers Pad Duster Spray White
Offered by LAIXU HK SHIPPING

4.0 out of 5 stars better for large top cups/mugs, 11 April 2016
better for large top cups/mugs, bit too big for my new latte glasses but will have a play around with them

Clipper Organic Nettle Herbal Infusion 20 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 120 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clipper nettle tea, 20 Dec. 2015
I buy this for my son to help with his allergy to pollen - it works for him!

Trespass Women's San Fran Waterproof Jacket - Grape Wine, Medium
Trespass Women's San Fran Waterproof Jacket - Grape Wine, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Trespass Waterproof Jacket, 20 Dec. 2015
this coat is exactly what I was looking for. I needed a long, waterproof, warm coat and this ticked every box.Could do with a couple more pockets as I wanted it to walk the dog (you can never have enough pockets when dog walking!)

TECHGEAR® HDMI Adapter for 2014 Release/4th Generation Amazon Fire Tablets - Micro USB male to HDMI female Connector for New Amazon Fire HD 7, Fire HD 6 & Fire HDX 8.9 (4th Gen Tablets ONLY/2014 Edition) to connect to a HDMI TV, Monitor, Or Projector etc (NOT for HDX 7.0 or any other 5th, 3rd, 2nd or 1st Gen Amazon Tablets!!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars your Kindle gadget for viewing on tv!, 11 April 2015
It does everything it said it would. I can watch my Netflix on tv via my Kindle now, AND look at my photos, AND listen to my music !!!

Uptown Funk
Uptown Funk

5.0 out of 5 stars UPTOWN FUNK !, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Uptown Funk (MP3 Download)
This is my number ONE song at the moment! Heard it Christmas Eve and couldn't stop dancing. Saw the video on Christmas day and loved it even more! Play it every morning to cheer me up and get me motivated !!

Christmas Santa Moustache - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Christmas Santa Moustache - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars The choice of cards to print it out on was varied and I loved this one when I saw it and so did ..., 16 Jan. 2015
My friend is always buying from Amazon so I thought a voucher would be ideal. The choice of cards to print it out on was varied and I loved this one when I saw it and so did she when she opened it!

Uptown Funk - Tribute to Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars
Uptown Funk - Tribute to Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars

5.0 out of 5 stars UPTOWN FUNK, 2 Jan. 2015
Love it, brightons my day when I play it. Gets me on my feet dancing !!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3