Profile for metropolitanus > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Roommates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers - Scroll Tree
Roommates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers - Scroll Tree
Offered by Dotty Frog

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for £5 or something like that so I could not believe my eyes when ..., 4 July 2014
I bought it for £5 or something like that so I could not believe my eyes when I saw it for £35!!! Five is just about how much it is worth.

Xerapol Acrylic Scratch Remover (50
Xerapol Acrylic Scratch Remover (50

5.0 out of 5 stars I attended his beauty and after 10 minutes the polish was like new. I fixed one scratch and he could ..., 4 July 2014
My husband scratched his new car (twice!) and the estimate for the repair was £300.
I attended his beauty and after 10 minutes the polish was like new. I fixed one scratch and he could not wait to do the second one himself. Brilliant stuff. It will not, of course, fix your dents but perfect for scratches.

Happy Pet Small Animal Corner Litter Tray, Medium
Happy Pet Small Animal Corner Litter Tray, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
Does the job for my rabbit. Save me time cleaning the whole bottom of the hutch.

Zippy Bench Cushion - Size 112cm x 44cm - Pink Scroll Pad + Waterproof Backing - Garden Furniture (2 seater bench)
Offered by Zippy-Home-Garden-Pet

3.0 out of 5 stars The cushion is firm and sits nicely on my swing, 4 July 2014
The colours are very vibrant and this was the reason I bought it. The cushion is firm and sits nicely on my swing. However, my only worries is that the strings that secure it are not strong enough to hold it in place, especially with the movement of the swing. They will not last. Make sure that you measure your swing/ bench before buying.

HGT 24" Multi-fuction Towel rack,Chrome #21
HGT 24" Multi-fuction Towel rack,Chrome #21
Offered by Home&Garden Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 May 2014
Good price. It looks really good in the bathroom. After a year of use no sign of rust. Still looks good.

Summer Infant Grow with Me Single Bedrail (White)
Summer Infant Grow with Me Single Bedrail (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars It is ok when is done, 14 May 2014
But it took me good couple of hours and four attempts to put it up. And this was not my first bed rail I did assembled. The other one is Lindam and I would definitely recommend Lindam (took me approximately half an hour and one attempt to put up)

LEGO DUPLO 4632: Building Plates
LEGO DUPLO 4632: Building Plates

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING!!!!THE PICTURE IS CONFUSING!!!!!!!, 14 May 2014
YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE SLIDE! I WAS SO ANGRY WHEN I RECEIVED IT. My daughter thought, after looking at the picture, that she was going to get a slide. She started crying when there were 3 plates instead!

Bosmere G185 Bin Bag Loader
Bosmere G185 Bin Bag Loader

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 14 May 2014
This is robbery!!! The picture is so confusing. You would think you are getting a green bin but YOU ARE NOT. What you get is a plastic sheet that you need to place in a plastic bag. It will fall every wind blow and if you have larger bags it would not just stay in place. Invest is something different if you want to make your life easier.

Baby Collection - 30cm Doll with Accessories
Baby Collection - 30cm Doll with Accessories
Offered by The Entertainer - order by 7pm 22 December for Christmas delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy for my 2 years old, 14 May 2014
She loves the doll I love the price. Pretty doll with closing eyes for under tenner. Great. Would recommend to anyone.

Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser 8.4oz
Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser 8.4oz
Offered by The Beauty Floor

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 14 May 2014
I was not as impressed as when I used it a couple of times several years ago. I recalled it as very refreshing and leaving my skin smooth and soft when I used it at my friend's house a few years back. But now I just cant see any difference in appearance of my skin after using it...Disappointed
Only my eyes hurt when it gets there. The feeling of menthol is too overpowering.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5