Profile for pet project > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Stargazer Eyeliner / Lip Pencil 02 White - STGSGS109-2
Stargazer Eyeliner / Lip Pencil 02 White - STGSGS109-2

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strongly pigmented., 24 Jun. 2016
Very nice thick white colour.

Fruit of the Loom Childrens T Shirt in Yellow Size 5-6 (SS6B)
Fruit of the Loom Childrens T Shirt in Yellow Size 5-6 (SS6B)
Offered by COOZO

1.0 out of 5 stars Has holes on it., 24 Jun. 2016
This arrived with holes on the t-shirt. I will not be returning because it's more bother than it's worth and it's needed to be used soon.

35 x 35mm Thank You for Coming to My Party Stickers, Boys Girls Unisex Childrens party bag sweet cone labels (Red)
Offered by Party Bag World

3.0 out of 5 stars Bright red, 21 Jun. 2016
This is bright red as opposedbto what's on the picture. Still does the job

Crinkle Scarf Type 16 - Plain - Rusty Red
Crinkle Scarf Type 16 - Plain - Rusty Red
Offered by TotemicTrading

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice scarf.slightly different colour to the picture., 21 Jun. 2016
This is lighter than the picture but still a nice colour. The scarf itself is very light so what a pleasant surprise when I put it on my head and was quite warm. It's also a very big scarf. I use them as neck and morning headscarves for when I go walking because my head is always cold.

Stargazer Lipstick Electric Blue #105 5.2g
Stargazer Lipstick Electric Blue #105 5.2g
Offered by Miss Sunshine Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love this!, 8 Jun. 2016
I was feeling rather cheeky ordering blue lipstick! I love it! There's a hint of metallic to it that gives it the vavavoom! I will be buying the green one too soon!

Saffron London Lipstick -Enriched With Vitamins A. C .E (Set of 6 Saffron Matte Finish Colour Lipstick
Offered by SNH Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 8 Jun. 2016
My!my! Who said cheap is shabby!!! Wow and wow again!!! I'm loving my experience with these, very highly pigmented, highly moisturising. Unfortunately, I fear such bargains don't last forever! That's the only downside.

Tonsee® Eye Shadow Foundation Eyebrow Lip Brush Makeup Tools 15 pcs/Sets Cosmetic Kits (Purple)
Offered by Tonsee®

5.0 out of 5 stars Bagged a bargain here!, 8 Jun. 2016
These are quite robust and smooth to use. For the price, a right bargain!

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Collection - Center Stage - 6 Pencils
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Collection - Center Stage - 6 Pencils
Offered by Beauty Fly

5.0 out of 5 stars Very rich! Very easy to use., 8 Jun. 2016
These are sooooo rich !!! And what a bargain price! They were shipped from USA but arrived very promptly. I will definitely buy these again, and from same trader.

Stargazer Lipstick 133 Deep Purple 3.2g - STGSGS178-133
Stargazer Lipstick 133 Deep Purple 3.2g - STGSGS178-133
Offered by Wonderland Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars My lips said Yeeeeessssss!, 8 Jun. 2016
I love this!!! I have to apply a few layers but it's soooo moist!!! And such a nice shade of purple. My lips definitely said yes to this!

L'Oreal Infallible Lip Balm Refill Top Coat
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Balm Refill Top Coat

5.0 out of 5 stars This is essential...you must have this!, 8 Jun. 2016
This is a really good product. I like to use it to counteract lip dehydrating lipsticks.i find my lipstick is also less messy(also easier to wipe off that mug where necessary). It really highlights my lovely big lips(even if it's me saying so:))

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13