Profile for Teddy > Reviews

Content by Teddy

Teddy

Page: 1 | 2
Auraglow Super Bright Plug In PIR Motion Sensor Hallway Living Aid Safety LED Night Light
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars See where to go with Auraglow!, 23 Feb. 2016
I Have an elderly father living with me and thought this would be useful for him in the night
I was so pleased with it I ordered another straight away. I received my order very promptly and it gives a nice bright glow, it does the job- thank you.

The Ghost Fields: The Dr Ruth Galloway Mysteries 7
The Ghost Fields: The Dr Ruth Galloway Mysteries 7

5.0 out of 5 stars When is the next one?, 3 Sept. 2015
Elly Griffiths just keeps getting better and better.we warm to her characters as though they are old friends. It's hard to wait so long for more news of them!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Oops!, 21 Jun. 2015
Wrong item received.

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Help required, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
The game is fun and very addictive but I have ordered a couple of additional apps to help out (jellies & lollipops) which have not downloaded. I have been charged for them,

Balloon pop
Balloon pop

4.0 out of 5 stars Pop goes the housework!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Balloon pop (App)
It's not too taxing - it's fun if you have a little time to spare, but unfortunately it is addictive so once I start it's difficult to stop!

BRITA Elemaris Meter XL Water Filter Jug, 3.5 L - White
BRITA Elemaris Meter XL Water Filter Jug, 3.5 L - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Old versus new, 24 Mar. 2014
This looked quite good and a bit more modern than my old one which was donkeys year old!

It is nice to be able to fill it from the top but takes up a lot of time to hang around topping the tank up until the jug if full, and it is difficult to see when filling .I also find it really heavy when full and often have to lift it out of the sink with 2 hands. maybe it is more difficult as I am short but I have always thought I was quite strong.

Galleon Fireplaces Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner, Black
Galleon Fireplaces Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner, Black
Offered by The_Accessory_Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Stove Fan, 26 Dec. 2013
I was a little disappointed by the amount of heat generated from my wood-stove. It was very warm in front of it but the room itself never warmed up properly. Since I purchased the fan the room gets warm and toastie and it even helps to warm upstairs via the open staircase. Better still, apart from the initial cost it is free to run and yet saves on my heating bills.

Energizer A544 4LR44 4G13 L1325 6V Alkaline Batteries Twin-pack
Energizer A544 4LR44 4G13 L1325 6V Alkaline Batteries Twin-pack
Offered by Fast Batteries UK

3.0 out of 5 stars The wrong battery!, 9 Sept. 2013
The product was fine and delivery good. It was just that -although the battery looked like the one I needed it was too large so I shall wait and see if I ever have need of one of those!

The 5:2 Diet: Recipe Book
The 5:2 Diet: Recipe Book

4.0 out of 5 stars Slowly shrinking., 30 Jan. 2013
The only reason I gave this 4* instead of 5 is that it would be easier to browse in a book than my kindle. The diet is easy to understand and painless to follow. I haven't had spectacular weight loss, about 3lbs so far. (In a month). I lose a pound on 'fast' days - it goes back on the next - and I am a small and sensible eater. However, I am losing inches and my jeans are getting too long as the weight comes off. I guess that is probably better for you than losing too much all at once so I shall carry on and see how it goes.

DALMATIAN SQUARE UK 2013 WALL CALENDAR BRAND NEW & SEALED
DALMATIAN SQUARE UK 2013 WALL CALENDAR BRAND NEW & SEALED

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of spots., 30 Jan. 2013
What's not to like for a spotty dog lover? Nice big calendar with plenty of room for those important dates!

Page: 1 | 2