ARRAY(0xabaa5810)

Profile for Martina > Reviews

Content by Martina

Martina (Farnworth, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Ecozone Soap nuts - Indian Wash nuts - replaces laundry powder and detergents - great value 1kg bag - up to 330 washes
Offered by Smart Green Shop
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Detergent, 12 Nov 2013
These days I don't write many reviews as I repeat my orders. I ordered these last week and have used them at 3-4 a time with a teaspoon of bi-carb of soda. The biggest surprise was, old grease marks GONE! at 1st wash. The laundry is totally deodorised, even animal bedding.
I do suggest rinsing your hands after handling as some residue can remain on the hands and transfer to the next thing you handle giving a bitter flavour.
I love them and will definitely be reordering when they eventually run low

Herb Pharm Jamaican Dogwood Extract, 1 Oz
Herb Pharm Jamaican Dogwood Extract, 1 Oz
Offered by STRATTON UK
Price: 10.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Time to re-order, 21 April 2013
I have damaged nerves in the lower part of my spine. At the pain clinic over the years I have been through the book of meds. I am either allergic or find the side effects worse than then cure.. Then I came across an article on this and felt I would give it a try. I tried the lowest suggested dose on the bottle and slept nearly 18hrs. I reduced the lower dose by half, and within 2wks I noticed I was reducing my generic pain relief by half most of the time. I sleep better but only 8hrs now

Licorice Egyptian Spice
Licorice Egyptian Spice
Offered by Crazee Deal
Price: 3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!!!, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Licorice Egyptian Spice (Misc.)
I have one cup every afternoon when I am relaxing. it is a great change from all the other teas you can buy, and very thirst quenching for me.

Dog Rawhide Shoe Pack (2 Pack)
Dog Rawhide Shoe Pack (2 Pack)
Offered by FishAround Ltd
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 21 April 2013
I used to buy hide shoes when I had a dog. now I but them as a treat for another family members dog, keeps him busy for a while after he has thrown it around to show it off and kill it. keeps the teeth clean too

Zak! Designs Meeme Stacking Canister, Rectangular, Kiwi, 1.9l
Zak! Designs Meeme Stacking Canister, Rectangular, Kiwi, 1.9l

2.0 out of 5 stars Very brittle, 21 April 2013
Pretty to look at but the slightest knock damages them. I will not be buying any more, as I expect a bit of durability in my storage

Cumin Seed 250g
Cumin Seed 250g
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online
Price: 2.83

5.0 out of 5 stars So fresh and aromatic, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Cumin Seed 250g (Misc.)
The aroma fills the kitchen when grinding these for a meal, and the taste is wonderful. I will be buying again :)

Indoor Ice Fountains - Gold (pack of 2)
Indoor Ice Fountains - Gold (pack of 2)
Offered by Empower marketing Limited
Price: 0.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerised toddler, 21 April 2013
I got some of these for a family party. the newest member of the family (almost 1) was thrilled with the display

Source Naturals Turmeric Extract - 95% Curcumin, 50 Tabs
Source Naturals Turmeric Extract - 95% Curcumin, 50 Tabs
Offered by Atlantic Trading Company
Price: 5.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't take NSAF's, 21 April 2013
I can't take things like brufen as I am allergic. I have constant spinal inflammation.
Took the 1st lot without thinking or noticing much; but within days of ending the bottle I realised why I had been taking it.
Now I keep a spare in reserve as it keeps the pain bearable

Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml
Feliway Natural Spray, 60 ml
Offered by VetePet
Price: 12.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Multiple Cats, 21 April 2013
9 cats and few indoor arguments :)
I use this spray where ever I need them to be calm. Many sleep in the bedroom with us and it was the spray that helped us train them to understand "No arguments around the bed.
I also use it after cleaning up any accidents or boy sprays to prevent immediate recurrence. Some mornings, with 4 boys there are spray parties over night. this seems to stop repeats for quite a while.

DREAMIES Cheese Cat Treats 60 g (Pack of 8)
DREAMIES Cheese Cat Treats 60 g (Pack of 8)
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Rustle the pack and watch, 21 April 2013
When I need to account for all 9 cats there is a sure way to do it: rustle the pack. No matter where in the house they are they are, within seconds all are clambering around me meowing for their share, its never enough, they would eat a pack each given the chance.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7