Profile for S. Leslie > Reviews

Content by S. Leslie

S. Leslie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Limescale & Detergent Remover for Washing Machines & Dishwashers 10 Applications, 10 months supply
Offered by JYW Global Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Mar. 2015
Use this regularly and it is excellent. Ordered Thursday delivered Friday and free postage, can't d better than that!

Easy to Use Bonnet Hood Dryer Hairdryer Attachment
Easy to Use Bonnet Hood Dryer Hairdryer Attachment
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars and deservedly so!, 5 Feb. 2015
Excellent value and works perfectly on my handheld hair dryer. I removed the narrowing part of the hairdryer so the hose with the elastic could go over the widest part of the hairdryer. No problems at all stays in place for 20 mins plus. The hood fixes on the head by using a moveable "lock" that slides to the required tightness, very comfortable and stops the hood moving fro the head. Definitely a good buy.

Baby 4ply Knitting Yarn by James Brett 500g (White BY4)
Baby 4ply Knitting Yarn by James Brett 500g (White BY4)
Offered by Classic Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality 4 ply, 2 Feb. 2015
This is lovely and making a beautiful shawl for my first grandchild!

Homecraft Soapy Soles
Homecraft Soapy Soles

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if you cannot bend, 2 Feb. 2015
I loved this for a while, but it is not easy to keep clean and gets dirty underneath so I have now given up since i can bend down still. I will keep it for when I can no longer bend!

First4Spares 12 Cup Glass Jug For Bodum Cafetières / French Press Coffee Makers (1.5 Litre)
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Feb. 2015
Perfect and good supplier too!

The 2015 Book of Baby Names
The 2015 Book of Baby Names
by Hannah Crawford

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, full of meanings for the names., 2 Feb. 2015
Lovely book, full of meanings for the names. I am hoping for a perfect name to be chosen by my daughter and her partner for my first Grandchild!

Babies' Names (Collins Gem)
Babies' Names (Collins Gem)
by Julia Cresswell

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pocket sized book, 2 Feb. 2015
Pocket sized book, lots of information. I am hoping for a lovely name chosen by my daughter for my first Grandchild!

Discover Dance - Ballroom [DVD]
Discover Dance - Ballroom [DVD]
Dvd ~ Discover Dance

3.0 out of 5 stars Very clear and lots of repetitions, 23 Jan. 2015
Not quite the same as we are being taught but very clear and clever being able to do lots of repeats, men's steps, women's steps as well as together.

I had thought the teaching was completely standard but obviously not.

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Nail Spray
Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Nail Spray
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't manage without this now!, 9 May 2013
I was always leaving my nails until the last minute and then smudging them. Now I can do them at the last minute without any smudges. Always works perfectly for me. it does have some oil residue but I am not unhappy with that and it easily wipes off once my nail varnish is dry in only a couple of minutes. It has transformed my life and is 5op a can cheaper than that high street chemist. P & P free on 3-5 day delivery.

21 pin Flat Scart Cable for TV, Plasma, LCD Screen - 5 meter
21 pin Flat Scart Cable for TV, Plasma, LCD Screen - 5 meter
Offered by RedTec Innovation l

5.0 out of 5 stars Lengthy item, which I needed, 19 April 2013
I needed a 5 meter long lead and wondered if the resulting connection might be poor but it works perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4