Profile for Rae Cameron > Reviews

Content by Rae Cameron

Rae Cameron

The Bettersleep Company Cool Summer Weight Microfibre Duvet 2 Tog King Size Bed - Anti Allergenic, Lightweight and Machine Washable at Home

5.0 out of 5 stars I really have had a better sleep since purchasing this!, 23 July 2014
A brilliant product! I was surprised by the quality. My other duvets are all expensive goose down, but even the lightest of these at 4.5 was insufferably warm for an unusually hot Scottish summer! This one is very cool and comfortable but has enough weight to give it some substance, as I really need to feel some weight over me before I can sleep. It arrived very timeously after I placed the order, and I would strongly recommend it to any ladies of a "certain age" who are feeling the heat!

Garnethill (Garnethill 1)
Garnethill (Garnethill 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me awake at night, 29 Nov 2013
I have read quite a number of Denise's books and I have loved them all. They are quite grisly though and they disturb me a bit. Her character development is superb. If you haven't read any of her work do give it a try.

50 X White Plastic 12oz Disposable Bowls
50 X White Plastic 12oz Disposable Bowls
Offered by Knives Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value extremely durable, 25 Aug 2013
Bought these for a large Christening Party. Unlike their paper counter parts they were extremely strong and stood up well to second and third helpings! The order was dispatched and arrived very promptly.

50 x Extremely Strong Top Quality White Plastic Disposable 9" Plates
50 x Extremely Strong Top Quality White Plastic Disposable 9" Plates
Offered by WARM TOUCH STORES LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars They really are very strong!, 25 Aug 2013
They arrived very promptly and were used for serving a buffet which contained hot and cold food. Unlike paper plates they did not give way under the weight. In fact if you were really in the mood to be green they could have stood a washing. I was just pleased that they did the job I intended them for even standing up to large portions of lasagne and fish pie.