Profile for Carol R > Reviews

WHEEL BARROW RED REPLACEMENT PLASTIC BODY 110 LITRE/ NO HOLES MADE IN UK
WHEEL BARROW RED REPLACEMENT PLASTIC BODY 110 LITRE/ NO HOLES MADE IN UK
Offered by Keto Plastics Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and so easy to fit!!!!!, 27 Mar. 2015
Had an old wheel barrow with metal body. As I have horses, the body had rotted due to the manure. Bought this colour as my frame is green and it fitted like a glove (well actually my husband did that for me!). So much cheaper than getting a brand new wheel barrow. This new version is lighter than the old one as the body is plastic, so pushing around haylage bales is now so much easier for me!

First4spares Filter for Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
First4spares Filter for Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Was about to get a new Hoover when I found this, 27 Mar. 2015
Brilliant! My old Hoover is now as good as new. So impressed I bought another as a spare. To be honest, I was in despair with my Hoover and about to get a new one. Then I saw this and thought "lets give it a go, if it does not work it is not very expensive". What a result.... I used to get down on my hands and knees to scrub away cat hair from my carpets with an old flannel before I hoovered. Now my Hoover does it all for me. I cannot say how impressed I am with this filter and the difference it has made.

Njord (digipak)
Njord (digipak)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Leavse Eyes - Njord, 5 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Njord (digipak) (Audio CD)
Having enjoyed CD's by Within Temptation and Delain I purchased this CD and was blown away by Liv's vocals. If you are looking for female epic goth then then you should buy this. Liv has the most beautiful voice and there is not one bad track on this CD. If you are looking for heavy guitars and stunning female vocals then buy this CD. This CD is not for people who think Evanesance invented Goth female
genre! This is just one special gem, then others are WITHIN TEMPTATION, DELAIN, SIRENIA and the classic SARAH BRIGHTMAN on Symphony.