Profile for KWoo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Palm and Pond Breastfeeding Cover - Funky Letters
Palm and Pond Breastfeeding Cover - Funky Letters
Offered by Daisybabyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and stylish item for discrete breastfeeding, 28 Nov 2014
I am really happy with this product.. I've not actually braved feeding my baby in the "outside world" yet but I have at home with guests present and this cover is fab.. Removes any feeling of discomfort for me and them when feeding in front of people, allows me to look at my baby while feeding (which stimulates milk production) and the material is thin enough that my baby doesn't get hot underneath. I would recommend this product :)

Polyester Diamante Shower Curtain
Polyester Diamante Shower Curtain
Offered by Superbuys Online

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job it's supposed to do (stopping water ..., 18 Oct 2014
It does the job it's supposed to do (stopping water escaping the shower) but the description of "diamonte" is incredibly misleading and I do not agree it should be described as such. It is glitter glue which is slightly sparkly.. Certainly not the "stunning" description given by the seller. The weight at the bottom of the shower is not particularly heavy.. The curtain still floats around. All in all I would give 6/10 score for this product.

New Antique Bronze Birds Tree Jewelry Stand Display Earring Necklace Holder Jewellery Stand Rack Storage
Offered by HQdeal

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with my purchase!, 25 Mar 2014
We have a oriental theme in our bedroom and this goes perfectly. its strong and sturdy and perfect for all of my earrings. Wish I have bought it sooner.

Trixie Minou Cushy and Cuddly Cave, 41 x30 x50 cm, Beige/ Brown
Trixie Minou Cushy and Cuddly Cave, 41 x30 x50 cm, Beige/ Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat is in heaven, 25 Mar 2014
My cat loves his new bed... he is old and likes a hideaway so this is absolutely perfect for him. He loves it so I love it

20 Ovulation Tests - Highly Sensitive Ovulation/Fertility Tests - 20miu/ml Ovulation Tests
Offered by SME Fertility

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work, 25 Mar 2014
I am now pregnant but these didn't work at all form me... I knew full well I was ovulating but these told me I wasn't. Rubbish - I do not recommend these at all.

Disney Mickey Mouse Sunglasses and case
Disney Mickey Mouse Sunglasses and case

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little set, 25 Mar 2014
Our little boy lost his sunglasses (well I lost them!) on a trip to euro Disney recently and I told him we would get him a Mickey Mouse pair... I was blown away at the cost of these (or very similar) glasses at Disneyland (25 euros!) so I opted to wait until we got home and ordered them online. These are a snip of the price and quite frankly are probably of better quality than we would have got at Disneyland!. These are great little glasses, our LO is 3.5 years old and he loves the mirrored affect on the front of the lense and the fact that he has a special case to put them in.

One very happy little boy.

Casdon 502 15 Piece Toy Pan Set (Including Lids)
Casdon 502 15 Piece Toy Pan Set (Including Lids)
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, 19 July 2013
My LO is in love with these toys... he loves to pretend to cook (he cooks his play doughs). They are great for the price, although some parts have fallen off they areeasily replaced with some superglue (but wouldn't recommend for any child under the age of 2.5)

Cat Mate Glass Fitting Cat Flap - White
Cat Mate Glass Fitting Cat Flap - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a fine job, 19 July 2013
the price of the cat flap is great, no complaints what so ever. However it has cost me approximately £200 to get the cat flap installed into my glass door as the glass that was in the door was not suitable to cut, therefore I have had to have a new pane of glass fitted.

the cat flap however is easy to use, no frills and does the job just fine.

iDECT Solo Plus Twin DECT Phone with Answer Machine
iDECT Solo Plus Twin DECT Phone with Answer Machine

3.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Basic Phone, 19 July 2013
Positives are: these phones look good and they only need 1 socket connection (as the second phone is obviously linked wirelessly) so you don't need to worry about a socket in any other room (just a plug). The down sides are that the ring tones are a bit naff, you have to navigate approximate 3 menu options before you get to the answer machine and they are little bit 'tacky' feeling.

I am a little disappointed with mine.

Bright Bots Potty Training Pants 4pk Large - Unisex (approx 30 months)
Bright Bots Potty Training Pants 4pk Large - Unisex (approx 30 months)
Offered by MerryGoRoundUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good pants, well made but not great for our little one, 19 July 2013
Our little one used these pants in the first stages of potty training... they are a great idea and they hold approximately 1 wee but it was confusing for our little boy. We wanted him to be aware when he had done a tinkle, rather than be in pants that allowed him to essentially ignore the fact. We quickly moved onto normal pants which although make a greater mess when there are accidents, they allow the child the learn a lot quicker.

Good product but not for us.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3