Profile for LauraBee > Reviews

Duracell Plus Power AAA Battery - Pack of 8
Duracell Plus Power AAA Battery - Pack of 8
Offered by nonstopbargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 3 Nov. 2014
Items arrived swiftly and was exactly as described. There's not much more I can say!

Head Case Designs Cherry Blossoms Floral Drips Protective Snap-on Hard Back Case Cover for HTC One
Offered by eCell

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little buy, 3 Nov. 2014
Item exactly as described. The design is gorgeous and it fits my phone perfectly. I think this was great value for money!

Toshiba HDTB110EK3BA 1TB Stor.E Basics USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great substitue for a previous Hard Drive, 16 Jan. 2014
We'd recently filled our old hard drive with various movies and TV Series so we needed a replacement.

I was able to transfer over 320gb of items within around 3 hours with minimal fuss, it was literally plug in and go.

The new drive boots up very quickly when plugged into the TV and I've had no issues with the cable. I've found this to be the perfect length to rest on the TV stand whilst plugged into the USB which is situated on the side of our TV.

The light is a little bright when you're watching anything on the drive, but obviously this is only an issue if you're watching things in the dark - in all honesty I've barely noticed it.

Ray-Ban Unisex RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses 55mm,Brown (710/51)
Ray-Ban Unisex RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses 55mm,Brown (710/51)
Offered by Imperial Fashion Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - much lighter and sleeker than the originals!, 16 Jan. 2014
These are wonderful.

I went for the tortoise shell effect with the polarised lenses as I am naturally quite fair skinned and thought black may be a little harsh. These fit wonderfully (I went for the 55) and I've had lots of compliments.

I'd wanted some wayfarers for a while but was concerned at how heavy and bulky they were. The new style is much sleeker and lighter and is perfect for me!

Wilton #1M Open Star Decorating Tip
Wilton #1M Open Star Decorating Tip
Offered by Sugars and Cakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - Perfect cupcakes everytime, 1 Sept. 2012
I use this nozzle with a disposable piping bag as this is just easier in general.

It creates perfect swirls every time and only took one practice cake before I was able to get the technique just so. I use this for creating those lovely rose designs which appear to be everywhere at the moment and also for the Mr Whippy ice cream swirl type effect.

I am extremely happy with my purchase, my work colleagues all commented on how pretty this made my cakes look.

Classikool Branded Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Classikool Branded Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Offered by CN-ICE Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 1 Sept. 2012
First of all, these bags are huge and so hold a large amount of icing if required.

The bags are also incredibly sturdy so you don't need to worry about them splitting at all. All you need to do to use them is cut off the end, insert your nozzle, spoon in the icing, then twist and go.

I love the fact that when you're done, you just remove the nozzle (and any excess icing) then bin the bag and you're done!

I use these to ice a normal batch of cupcakes, around 24 in muffin sized cases and it is more than sufficient. I imagine you can use these bags to ice a much larger batch with no trouble at all.

Kitchen Craft Classic Collection Ceramic Measuring Cup Set, 4 Piece
Kitchen Craft Classic Collection Ceramic Measuring Cup Set, 4 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little set, 1 Sept. 2012
I ordered these as I am using a lot of American/NZ recipes at home (such as the Ben & Jerry Ice cream book)and I was finding it a little frustrating trying to convert into lbs all the time.

They really are great and do the job perfectly. All of the recipes I have used them for thus far have turned out great - this includes various American recipes as well as the NZ based recipes. I am inclined to think they're universal in this respect, however, I am sure that other users may disagree with me.

Another plus is that they stack inside one another so they don't take up to much space in my little kitchen. They're very easy to clean, don't stain when using with food dyes, and they also look very pretty.

A great buy for a good price.

MySleeveDesign Notebook Sleeve Laptop Neoprene Soft Case Pouch 10.2" / 11.6" - 12.1" / 13.3" / 14" / 15.6" / 17.3" - SEVERAL DESIGNS [11-12]
Offered by EcomBrands

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Sept. 2012
Fits my Sony Vaio perfectly!

It's made from a very durable and stretchy material which protects my netbook while I am out and about. As the cover is not to bulky, this means it is easy for me to slip into my everyday bag without taking up to much space.

The photo does not do the design justice - the colours are much more vivid in the flesh.

Item was dispatched very quickly and received within a couple of days.

Sugarflair Sugarpaste Colour Paste Dusky Pink
Sugarflair Sugarpaste Colour Paste Dusky Pink
Offered by Classikool® Luxury without expensive packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect way to add a little colour to your cakes, 1 Sept. 2012
As this isn't a liquid food colouring it's very useful to use in buttercream icing as it doesn't affect the consistency the way a liquid colour would!

A little goes a long way and so it will no doubt last a long time.

Another advantage with using this colouring is that by adding a little at a time and mixing in between, it is fairly simple to build up the colour until you reach the desired depth. A tiny bit will leave you with a very dusky, light pink, however, continue adding the colouring to build up a much more vivid colour which I would say was similar to a baby pink.

I am looking forward to getting other colours from the range.