Profile for Achilles > Reviews

Mains Charger For Nintendo 3DS DSi & DSi XL
Mains Charger For Nintendo 3DS DSi & DSi XL
Offered by POWERPLUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value!, 28 Jan 2013
This charger works perfectly with my daughter's new Nintendo 3DS XL.

This product does what it says it should, the connector fits the 3DS XL perfectly and charges it in good time and the built in light works to show that the charger has power.

A wonderful product at a great price!

Dog Puppy Santa Shoes Antislip Sole Snow Booties Boots Sz 2
Dog Puppy Santa Shoes Antislip Sole Snow Booties Boots Sz 2

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the size!, 28 Jan 2013
These boots are OK but they unfortunatley did not fit my small Bichon Frise puppy. On looking at the dimensions I figured that they would fit my dog but they were far too small.

The boots are of a very good standard and if they had fitted I can tell that they would have been confortable and looked very cute when worn.

Top Tip: order 1 or 2 sizes larger than the dimensions provided to avoid disapointment.

Cleopatra Queen of the Nile Fancy Dress Costume Age 7-9
Cleopatra Queen of the Nile Fancy Dress Costume Age 7-9
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price!, 10 Dec 2012
This product's quality is not bad at all considering how cheap it is.

The costume arrived very quickly, in great condition and the packaging was very good. The materials are of a good standard and the costume looks nice on my daughter; she seems very happy with it and can now go to her Egyptian fancy dress party with confidence and a smile.

Great product at a great price!

CAR CHARGER USB ADAPTOR IPOD NANO / TOUCH / IPHONE 3G 3G S 3GS / IPHONE 4 / IPAD / TOUCH 2 / TOUCH 3 / TOUCH 4 PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by Sunkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little Product!, 7 Dec 2012
I bought this to use in conjunction with my iPhone's USB lead so that I can charge my iPhone on the move.

This device works perfectly! The USB inserts nicely, the adaptor fits my car's socket correctly and it has a little light on it to let you know when it has power and is charging. It also has a useful small handle attached to help you pull it out of your power socket or to attach to a keyring.

A good quality product for a good price!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good modern Sky remote, 7 Dec 2012
I have 2 of these in my home and they are well made. They are made of quality plastic and rubber, with a nice weight and feel to them. The layout is easy to follow and the on TV prompts assist you with which button to press if you are unsure.

Top Tip: there are Apps (Applications) for devices and smart phones with all the functions of this remote. The App works quite well; useful if you can't find the remote control...

A good quality Remote Control at a nice price!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good updated remote control, 7 Dec 2012

A good quality Remote Control at a nice price!

4 x AAA 1100 mAh Rechargeables
4 x AAA 1100 mAh Rechargeables
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Batteries!, 7 Dec 2012
Samsung seem to always produce brilliant ideas and products, these are no exception!

The rechargeable batteries I have used in the past have done the job but with the odd problem i.e. running out of power quickly or just not charging enough. These Samsung 1100 mAh rechargeable batteries are brilliant, they always keep their charge, never run out unexpectedly and they last longer than any other brands that I know.

Top Tip: Let these batteries run out of power completely, then give them a full charge. Do this a couple of times and you will optimise the batteries long term use and functionality.

An excellent product at a low price!

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Super Samsung product!, 7 Dec 2012
I am so pleased with this device, it is superb!

I bought this External / Portable Hard Drive so that I can back up all my household computers and devices to it, and 1TB (Terabyte = 1000GB Gigabyte) is plenty enough room to store all my Movies, Music, Documents and Photos.

It is simple enough to plug in to your Computer with the USB and start operating it straight away. The USB is 3.0 but is compatible with 2.0 USB's which is good. The outer casing is modern, looks good and is durable enough to cope with daily knocks and bumps.

The Operating System (OP) Required is: Microsoft Windows 7, Vista / XP /, Apple MacOS X 10.4.8 or later. However, I have heard that Apple users may need to download the software as only Microsoft is preinstalled. I advise Apple owners to investigate the compatibility prior to purchase.

This is a very useful, compact and quality device at a very good price.

Samsung DVD-D360 DVD Player
Samsung DVD-D360 DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Samsung Product!, 7 Dec 2012
I bought this for my daughter's bedroom and she is very pleased.

This is a simple machine that is easy to use, it plays DVD's smoothly and the picture on screen is very good. The drawer opens nicely and allows the DVD to sit perfectly into it's housing.

You can operate it via the control panel on the front of the player or with the remote control; the remote is small but is all that you need and works just fine.

A quality product at a great price.

Aidata Deluxe Mouse Mat/Pad with Cushioned Gel Wrist Rest
Aidata Deluxe Mouse Mat/Pad with Cushioned Gel Wrist Rest

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 7 Dec 2012
I use these Mouse Pads at work and at home and I am very pleased with them!

I have 3 computers at work and 2 at home, all 5 computers have 1 of these sat next to them. This is because they are so comfortable, supportive and smooth, allowing me to effortlessly glide my mouse around the great space provided.

A well designed, modern product at a good price!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17