Profile for Mrs. Dawn L. Chapman > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Dawn L. C...

Mrs. Dawn L. Chapman "regencyteacher" (exeter)

Reef Women's Gypsylove Aqua flip flop R1511AQU 5 UK
Reef Women's Gypsylove Aqua flip flop R1511AQU 5 UK
Price: 23.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sandals, 16 April 2014
Love them. Really comfortable and look great too. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a casual but good quality sandal.

Wonder
Wonder
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Wonder (Kindle Edition)
I read this while on holiday and really enjoyed it. It's a book I'm going to encourage my 11year old son to read too as I think it has a great message.

Hero on a Bicycle
Hero on a Bicycle
Price: 4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read for children and a good quick read for an adult, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hero on a Bicycle (Kindle Edition)
My son was 10 when he read this and has always been hard to engage with books. However, he really got into this book and nagged me to read it too which I did whilst on a family holiday. I could see why he had enjoyed it as it was a really enjoyable read for me. We got back from holiday and he asked me to get him another book by Shirley Hughes, but then we realised this was her first longer novel. Please write another, Shirley! We used to have an anthology of children's stories and poems which we read to my son as a much younger child at bedtime. He always loved the Shirley Hughes stories and poems. More novels please!!

Boys Black Red Skull Design Gripper Gloves GL112
Boys Black Red Skull Design Gripper Gloves GL112
Offered by Zest Clothing
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 24 Feb 2013
My ten year old son loves these gloves - cool design and they keep his hands warm on the football pitch. Would recommend.

Spider
Spider
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Spider (App)
Great time waster and its free! One ad at the start that you can skip. Would recommend to anyone who likes games like 'Patience'.

FreeCell
FreeCell
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great game to while away the minutes, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: FreeCell (App)
No glitches, works smoothly and passes the time if you like card games. I would recommend this game to anyone.