Profile for J. P. Robinson > Reviews

Tainted Love 80s Pop Classics
Tainted Love 80s Pop Classics
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Fab music takes me back love it

Red Dingo Plain Half Check Martingale Dog Collar, 41-62 cm, Purple, L
Red Dingo Plain Half Check Martingale Dog Collar, 41-62 cm, Purple, L
Price: 10.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality collar for my great dog!, 24 April 2014
Fabulous collar great quality and doesn't leave grey mark on my white rescue staffies neck like the half check chain collar did. Beau deserves the best after waiting 16 months to be rescued and this comfy collar is a good start!!!
Ps I also have it in red.

Power Thoughts Devotional: 365 daily inspirations for winning the battle of your mind
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful and encouraging, 24 April 2014
Positive reading uplifting and rewarding. Start the day with Jesus since He is the lifter of your head hallelujah and the devil is a liar.

Kingfisher BF007S Squirrel Guard Seed Feeder
Kingfisher BF007S Squirrel Guard Seed Feeder
Offered by Garden Selections
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product great value, 10 Jan 2014
Great addition to my collection of bird feeders. The sqirrel hasn't got in yet!! The blue tits tend to hang on to it and pop their heads in for the seed ie they don't seem to want to actually go inside it but that's ok. Robin has got a few seeds too. I already have a gathering of birds in my garden so wasn't too long until the 'Tits' tried it out.

Petwear Wash Bag - LARGE Size. Laundry Washing Bag. Pet, Dog Horse Blankets.
Petwear Wash Bag - LARGE Size. Laundry Washing Bag. Pet, Dog Horse Blankets.
Offered by upperfarmequestrian
Price: 15.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 10 Jan 2014
This bag is such a simple idea - wish it had been mine!! Good quality material and strong zip (thus far) . Very pleased with it. Sadly most of my fleeces and jumpers are already covered in dog hairs from my cuddley white Staffie!!! But still good idea and being used thanks

2 Two Waterproof Heavy Duty Front Car Van SUV Seat Covers Protectors Blue top / Black
Offered by Wheels N Bits
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product great quality, 10 Jan 2014
I ordered these because i get rather muddy when out with my dog on walks or volunteering to dog walk at the local RSPCA rehoming centre. These are excellent quality and heavy duty as stated - my other ones were also ok but needed a wash. These ones are more superior in thickness and with the elastic sides to fit. Would highly recommend at this time though I have only just fitted them. They do look like they will last. One query is I did not find any 'Wash Care' label for them?

Muddy Paws Stormguard & Fleece Lining Coat Red Extra Large
Muddy Paws Stormguard & Fleece Lining Coat Red Extra Large
Price: 9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous quality dog coat, 10 Jan 2014
This is a great quality coat for my dog though the large one only just does up around my 'big chested' staffie! Hence i also then ordered the extra large which fits better. I am sure my boy is very toasty in it and is very happy for me to slip it over his head. Great product and design.

Double 6 Colour Dot Dominoes In A Tin
Double 6 Colour Dot Dominoes In A Tin
Offered by thebookcommunity_fba
Price: 21.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game I hadn't played for years!, 10 Jan 2014
Loved the quality and size of these Dominoes. We all played at Christmas and had a great time. The only slight negative was that the lid of the tin is a bit loose and can fall off.

Classic Tri-ominos
Classic Tri-ominos
Price: 14.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for all ages, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Classic Tri-ominos (Toy)
Bought this for my 9 year old god daughter but whn i took it to my mum's to play she loved it so much i left it with her and bought a second one. It certainly tests your power of observation and we all loved playing it.

Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life
Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life
Price: 5.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational book - makes you wonder why you are whinging at your own life!, 10 Jan 2014
This book is truly amazing and inspiring. How can you feel sorry for yourself and then read what someone without arms or legs has contributed to the world. Very readable and honest. He has touched so many lives and the book is challenging me to want to do so much more with my life. God bless him and his family.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5